Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Balancing Warrior and Mage

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Game Balance Issues >> RE: Balancing Warrior and Mage
Page 5 of 5<12345
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/19/2019 21:11:34   
I Overlord I

quote:

As for the mage/warrior balance talk, I really don't think that warriors should be dealing the same amount of damage as mages. I mean, the whole classic difference between warrior/mage/rogue is that that mages are supposed to be glass cannons, warriors are supposed to be tankier, and rogues are kind of the "middle ground" between the two.

I mean, I don't disagree with the sentiment, but you do realize that you guys effectively argued against this by voting to have DEX's effect on dodge rate removed/drastically lowered (even though rangers/rogues being more nimble than mages and warriors is another classic RP trope), yes?

< Message edited by I Overlord I -- 2/19/2019 21:14:12 >

“Nothing is so common as the wish to be remarkable.”
AQ  Post #: 101
2/20/2019 23:35:36   
Kilvakar

To clarify, I was primarily referring to regular warrior attacks. The primary point of contention for people who don't like mages is that they have higher burst damage than warriors. I definitely think that SP nukes should be on equal footing with mana nukes, or maybe just slightly less due to the fact that SP regenerates and mana does not. (Plus, apparently Mana's about to be nerfed hard, making SP nukes actually a lot more usable than Mana)

But as for warriors not blocking as much without DEX, wouldn't a pure warrior under the new rules most likely got STR/LUK/END and get more HP, thus making them a lot more tanky? Or, they could go STR/LUK/DEX and still retain that blocking ability, as well as being able to use ranged weapons. Sort of like a more versatile "weapon master" build.

< Message edited by Kilvakar -- 2/21/2019 0:21:23 >
AQ  Post #: 102
2/23/2019 19:14:12   
I Overlord I

Warrior skills also cost considerably less SP (and obviously hit harder), so warriors will actually be better at nuking than mages (L-O-L) with the next engine update... :|

Yes, warriors will thrive under the newfound freedom they will have (END for "traditional" tankiness, CHA for raw damage, or DEX for Initiative and versatility) from DEX being nerfed into the ground. As will mages, no doubt. Rangers will still suffer, however, because most of them will have no choice but to have a significant investment in STR if they actually want to, you know, do damage. A potential method of bypassing this would be giving Neko a Werepyre-esque toggle; instead of using DEX + STR to determine damage, it would merely use DEX. Would also prevent any would-be abusers (namely, mages) from using spears at full capacity because the effect would be locked to a FD armor.

That being said, I'm not sure I like any of this. Making warriors the new "best build" by nerfing mages doesn't address the core issues. It's literally replacing one evil with another. What's more, keeping ranger builds weak even though they're already significantly weaker than "even" warriors really doesn't help things...
AQ  Post #: 103
2/24/2019 1:08:49   
Kajimaru

wait so cha is gonna do something else? im confused
AQ  Post #: 104
2/24/2019 5:17:20   
CH4OT1C!

quote:

I Overlord I said:
Warrior skills also cost considerably less SP (and obviously hit harder), so warriors will actually be better at nuking than mages (L-O-L) with the next engine update... :|

This is not true:
i) The reason given for melee/ranged skills costing less than magic is because you're increasing raw turn output by 125% for magic (given they do 75% melee a turn), whereas it's only 100% with warrior/ranger. They both deal the same amount (200% melee). I've already tried to undermine that justification in a previous GBI back in January, but that's running on a tangent.
ii) Mage will inevitably take a hit to their MP. However, they'll still have two spell's worth of MP so they'll still be able to use MP to nuke. Warriors, dealing more sustained damage, will still not have any access to mp.
With that said, this will drastically lower the ground where mage remains the most effective build. Anywhere beyond 5 turns (per fight), mage is less effective than warrior/rangers. Even with a lowered value for END, you're going to notice that difference.

quote:

I Overlord I said:
Rangers will still suffer, however, because most of them will have no choice but to have a significant investment in STR if they actually want to, you know, do damage.

I don't see this as a problem. As Kaelin has already said, DEX is a primarily defensive stat. In this model, the ranger would deal 75% melee and gain the difference between warrior/ranger in blocking and initiative. It's a bit confusing because we relate everything to Melee, but think of it like this
Warriors = Normal attack + extra damage
Rangers = Normal attack + blocking/initiative
Mages = Normal attack + burst spells
When you do this, you realise Rangers shouldn't be doing more than 75% melee anyway. That's why something like...
quote:

I Overlord I said:
potential method of bypassing this would be giving Neko a Werepyre-esque toggle; instead of using DEX + STR to determine damage, it would merely use DEX. Would also prevent any would-be abusers (namely, mages) from using spears at full capacity because the effect would be locked to a FD armor.

...couldn't work without caveats. Ranger isn't supposed to be dealing 100% melee to begin with.
AQ  Post #: 105
2/24/2019 8:17:53   
AliceShiki
Helpful!

>.>
<.<

A ranger with DEX + STR will still deal 100% melee, they'll deal 75% melee only if they have 0 STR... >.>
AQ  Post #: 106
2/24/2019 11:32:38   
I Overlord I

quote:

i) The reason given for melee/ranged skills costing less than magic is because you're increasing raw turn output by 125% for magic (given they do 75% melee a turn), whereas it's only 100% with warrior/ranger. They both deal the same amount (200% melee). I've already tried to undermine that justification in a previous GBI back in January, but that's running on a tangent.

I was under the impression that weapon-based skills took invisible modifiers (e.g. *1 for melee/non-100% ranged weapons, *.75 for mage weapons) into account. If not, whoops. In which case, I'll concede this point.

quote:

ii) Mage will inevitably take a hit to their MP. However, they'll still have two spell's worth of MP so they'll still be able to use MP to nuke. Warriors, dealing more sustained damage, will still not have any access to mp.

Depending on whether or not there is a slight excess of mana, you might very well be unable to use Poelala and other such MP-consuming items if you want to get both spells' worth.

quote:

I don't see this as a problem.

You should. "Blocking" (you know, seeing as monsters are so very accurate nowadays) and "Initiative" (Kaelin said you'd have a 50/50 chance with maxed DEX and LUK against a level-appropriate mob, so...) doesn't justify such a drastic loss in damage at all. Blocking hasn't been the meta since people ran Black Cat.

It briefly made a comeback after Roc Day, but that quickly lost its novelty. Outside of niche use against particularly slow, hard-hitting bosses, Roc Day (only useful once every four days anyway) doesn't exactly warrant revolving your entire build around.

quote:

...couldn't work without caveats. Ranger isn't supposed to be dealing 100% melee to begin with.

But it's OK for Werepyres to be as accurate as Werewolves despite being completely lacking in the stat that grants you accuracy, agility, speed etc. in the real world? Hmm, alright.
Also, as 100% proc. rangers, they wouldn't be doing 100% anyway. They'd be doing 90%. What they actually deal with 0 STR right now is closer to 18% melee (20% melee with a non-100% proc). lol
AQ  Post #: 107
2/24/2019 13:34:41   
CH4OT1C!

quote:

I Overlord I said:
Depending on whether or not there is a slight excess of mana, you might very well be unable to use Poelala and other such MP-consuming items if you want to get both spells' worth.

Except the same thing applies now with 4 spells. You don't have enough mana to cast all 4 if you spend it on mp-costing items/poelala. The difference is that effect is going to become more prevalent. You could combined the effect of mp-costing items for both battles into 1 spell (since they don't cost all that much). You'll feel it more because now it affects one of the only two spells you have. This is going to make MP regeneration much more important than it was previously.

quote:

I Overlord I said:
You should. "Blocking" (you know, seeing as monsters are so very accurate nowadays) and "Initiative" (Kaelin said you'd have a 50/50 chance with maxed DEX and LUK against a level-appropriate mob, so...) doesn't justify such a drastic loss in damage at all. Blocking hasn't been the meta since people ran Black Cat.

It briefly made a comeback after Roc Day, but that quickly lost its novelty. Outside of niche use against particularly slow, hard-hitting bosses, Roc Day (only useful once every four days anyway) doesn't exactly warrant revolving your entire build around.

Meta =/= balance. Being honest, nothing can be done with DEX that is both balanced and meta unless it involves giving DEX some sort of nuke. Kaelin wants it to be defensive, so it's never going to be meta (you know, given the meta is FO nukes). With that settled, the argument then becomes whether or not those effects are balanced. We won't know that until we see the numbers. I'll be concerned if/when those numbers don't add up.

quote:

I Overlord I said:
But it's OK for Werepyres to be as accurate as Werewolves despite being completely lacking in the stat that grants you accuracy, agility, speed etc. in the real world? Hmm, alright.
Also, as 100% proc. rangers, they wouldn't be doing 100% anyway. They'd be doing 90%. What they actually deal with 0 STR right now is closer to 18% melee (20% melee with a non-100% proc). lol

To counter this point, I'm going to have to get technical. The tl;dr = The way werepyre is structured and the option you're suggesting are not the same thing. Now that's been said...

With werepyre, you're essentially taking one stat (for accuracy) and replacing it with mainstat. Using this system, your point would stand provided
i) Adding mainstat would give additional damage
ii) You're substituting a stat which controls accuracy for a stat which doesn't.
Addressing the first point, attacks using INT/16 + STR/16 for damage. The base stat formula utilises STR/8 or INT*3/32. You would therefore assume that it's more powerful to use a magic weapon with hybrid stats. However, hybrid stats assume you have strength, and therefore it it optimal to use a melee weapon. As such, having magic weapons deal 100% melee is irrelevant because you won't get any extra damage - you should be dealing 100% melee a turn either way. In this regard, i) is not justified.
Addressing the second, DEX contributes DEX*3/40 (or 18.75bth). This means any stat that replaces DEX in this formula should also be able to add 18.75bth without the use of hybrid stats to keep things fair. INT currently offers 18.75bth as well (INT*3/40). Therefore, you're essentially replacing bth from one source with bth from a second. If this were LUK/END, you might have a because they offer no/less bth. However, mainstat offers the exact same amount. in essence, you're just transferring where you get that bth from, rather than giving a stat bth out of thin air.

However, your argument is not the same thing. For this argument, I need to make a couple assumptions:
i) that blocking and initiative offsets the amount equivalent to 100% melee. This should be a given because A) that's what we've been told will happen and B) rangers will be inherently underpowered without that effect. We need to consider this hypothetical as "balanced" to test it
ii) 75% melee is the base. We usually compare everything to 100% melee for simplicity. For this argument, 75% must be the default. This is to demonstrate the benefit warriors get per turn as well as the unique effects available to ranger/mage. Again, this is required to test the hypothetical.

Base ranged attack should be at the default 75%. With the model Kaelin has proposed. STR + DEX would take things up to 100% melee. Why, because STR (as a benefit) should get that extra damage on all melee attacks. DEX should only equate to 75% because it's giving you additional "damage" through blocking and initiative. That means if you had 100% melee purely controlled by DEX, you'd be conjuring 25% melee damage out of thin air. That's the difference as to why werepyre works but your modifications don't.
AQ  Post #: 108
2/24/2019 15:45:50   
I Overlord I

quote:

Except the same thing applies now with 4 spells. You don't have enough mana to cast all 4 if you spend it on mp-costing items/poelala. The difference is that effect is going to become more prevalent. You could combined the effect of mp-costing items for both battles into 1 spell (since they don't cost all that much). You'll feel it more because now it affects one of the only two spells you have. This is going to make MP regeneration much more important than it was previously.

Like you said, the effect will be more prevalent. Historically, you were able to make up for the "lost" cast by doing an autoattack or two with a damage-boosting misc. equipped. Doing so (meanwhile making sure you stay at or above enough MP for the remaining cast) will be much more difficult in the future, however. Thus, it might just be more practical to go warrior and not have to stress about conserving MP. Consistency is preferable, especially as that one cast also carries the danger of missing and leaving you in the lurch.

quote:

Meta =/= balance. Being honest, nothing can be done with DEX that is both balanced and meta unless it involves giving DEX some sort of nuke. Kaelin wants it to be defensive, so it's never going to be meta (you know, given the meta is FO nukes). With that settled, the argument then becomes whether or not those effects are balanced. We won't know that until we see the numbers. I'll be concerned if/when those numbers don't add up.

Yeah. Meta doesn't necessitate balance (oftentimes, it connotes the exact opposite, seeing as people like feeling "powerful"), but what it does do is act like a marker for what is or is not effective. When even most FD builds generally don't favor blocking, however, that in and of itself is rather telling. And apparently blocking will become even weaker, so...

All things considered, I do believe that DEX should remain offensive so as to retain a sense of consistency. INT and STR are naturally offensive as is CHA (the "new" main stat), so it only makes sense that DEX (supposedly a main stat or to-be main stat) should be the same. Especially as even LUK, the support stat, is offensive at heart. Instead of giving DEX a generic "nuke" or whatever, we have to find something that thematically fits. Such as a small innate chance to passively activate Celerity. Alternately, think: Tidus, from FFX. His "Haste" (obviously rooted in his notable Speed stat) ability allowed him to hit multiple times per turn. It's been years since I've played so I can't remember whether or not it carried a turn cost (for 2-3 turns of said status), but that could also be applied as a consequence of a direct in-built ability for people with > 0 DEX. Your DEX would naturally be rolled against the mob's to make sure you're not abusing it by "investing" 5 whole points into DEX.

quote:

With werepyre, you're essentially taking one stat (for accuracy) and replacing it with mainstat. Using this system, your point would stand provided
i) Adding mainstat would give additional damage
ii) You're substituting a stat which controls accuracy for a stat which doesn't.
Addressing the first point, attacks using INT/16 + STR/16 for damage. The base stat formula utilises STR/8 or INT*3/32. You would therefore assume that it's more powerful to use a magic weapon with hybrid stats. However, hybrid stats assume you have strength, and therefore it it optimal to use a melee weapon. As such, having magic weapons deal 100% melee is irrelevant because you won't get any extra damage - you should be dealing 100% melee a turn either way. In this regard, i) is not justified.
Addressing the second, DEX contributes DEX*3/40 (or 18.75bth). This means any stat that replaces DEX in this formula should also be able to add 18.75bth without the use of hybrid stats to keep things fair. INT currently offers 18.75bth as well (INT*3/40). Therefore, you're essentially replacing bth from one source with bth from a second. If this were LUK/END, you might have a because they offer no/less bth. However, mainstat offers the exact same amount. in essence, you're just transferring where you get that bth from, rather than giving a stat bth out of thin air.

i) applies because of the "free" points you received from not putting points into DEX like any other build, yet maintaining the same accuracy. Admittedly, this is not as much of a big deal now that every build (that isn't ranger) will have the same freedom when DEX is effectively neutered, but it was pretty cheap at the time. I've already covered why DEX's defensive capabilities are largely negligible and rendering its offensive capabilities moot just makes hybrids outright superior to pure builds. You know, since they don't have to "waste" points on DEX.
As for ii), that's true for the most part. You're not pulling BtH out of thin air. You're merely transferring the source.

That being said, why is it that "regular" items that do the same are punished while this is not? Namely, weapons and spells that utilize CHA instead of INT. The damage and BtH in this case aren't pulled out of air either; rather, they are being transferred from CHA (now recognized as a main stat in its own right). Does that make sense to you?

quote:

However, your argument is not the same thing. For this argument, I need to make a couple assumptions:
i) that blocking and initiative offsets the amount equivalent to 100% melee. This should be a given because A) that's what we've been told will happen and B) rangers will be inherently underpowered without that effect. We need to consider this hypothetical as "balanced" to test it
ii) 75% melee is the base. We usually compare everything to 100% melee for simplicity. For this argument, 75% must be the default. This is to demonstrate the benefit warriors get per turn as well as the unique effects available to ranger/mage. Again, this is required to test the hypothetical.

Base ranged attack should be at the default 75%. With the model Kaelin has proposed. STR + DEX would take things up to 100% melee. Why, because STR (as a benefit) should get that extra damage on all melee attacks. DEX should only equate to 75% because it's giving you additional "damage" through blocking and initiative. That means if you had 100% melee purely controlled by DEX, you'd be conjuring 25% melee damage out of thin air. That's the difference as to why werepyre works but your modifications don't.

OK, sure, I see what you're saying. Currently, the baseline with no STR is 20%. What is being proposed: buffing it up to 75% (+ Initiative) in exchange for nerfing DEX's role on accuracy (and presumably blocking). So far, so good.

The next part is where you lose me, though. If you're going to run STR + DEX anyway, who in their right mind would use spears or bows over melee weapons? After magic weapons, melee weapons have the best effects by far. In select cases, they're even better. FD users? Perhaps. Bows with the corresponding STR levels will outperform wands, but that alone can't offset the sheer versatility that mages have, given their expansive arsenal. Thus, any mage running DEX will never rely on bows (or spears, seeing as their weapons are superior) either. This leaves us with one very niche group of players who would actually enjoy running something like 250 DEX/250 LUK/250 END or 250 DEX/250 LUK/250 CHA so as to annoy their enemies to death. Whether turning the simplest of fights into a battle of attrition is worth 25% melee, you tell me. Unless you're a glutton for punishment, I would think not. Ergo, the "ranger" build would be even deader in the water than it already is. No es bueno.

< Message edited by I Overlord I -- 2/24/2019 15:56:58 >
AQ  Post #: 109
2/24/2019 17:00:07   
CH4OT1C!

quote:

I Overlord I said:
Like you said, the effect will be more prevalent. Historically, you were able to make up for the "lost" cast by doing an autoattack or two with a damage-boosting misc. equipped. Doing so (meanwhile making sure you stay at or above enough MP for the remaining cast) will be much more difficult in the future, however. Thus, it might just be more practical to go warrior and not have to stress about conserving MP. Consistency is preferable, especially as that one cast also carries the danger of missing and leaving you in the lurch.

Neither of us can really provide an answer to this question. All we can do is speculate around the tradeoff at play here. You're essentially saying that the 1 spellcast will prove too risky for players. I, on the other hand, am saying that they will take the risk. If consistency were the only force at work here, players would already go warrior because they're more consistent than mages 4 spells (you know, because they deal less damage on the other turns). The risk will increase, but we don't know how many people will take it.

quote:

I Overlord I said:
Yeah. Meta doesn't necessitate balance (oftentimes, it connotes the exact opposite, seeing as people like feeling "powerful"), but what it does do is act like a marker for what is or is not effective. When even most FD builds generally don't favor blocking, however, that in and of itself is rather telling. And apparently blocking will become even weaker, so...

All things considered, I do believe that DEX should remain offensive so as to retain a sense of consistency. INT and STR are naturally offensive as is CHA (the "new" main stat), so it only makes sense that DEX (supposedly a main stat or to-be main stat) should be the same. Especially as even LUK, the support stat, is offensive at heart. Instead of giving DEX a generic "nuke" or whatever, we have to find something that thematically fits. Such as a small innate chance to passively activate Celerity. Alternately, think: Tidus, from FFX. His "Haste" (obviously rooted in his notable Speed stat) ability allowed him to hit multiple times per turn. It's been years since I've played so I can't remember whether or not it carried a turn cost (for 2-3 turns of said status), but that could also be applied as a consequence of a direct in-built ability for people with > 0 DEX. Your DEX would naturally be rolled against the mob's to make sure you're not abusing it by "investing" 5 whole points into DEX.

i) It's worth mentioning that DEX was always designed to be defensive. Putting aside whether it succeeds in doing so, the role of DEX was always meant to be defensive. That's why it provides blocking, dodge rate and why Kaelin wants to make it defensive. I'm not saying that can't change, only that it would divert from the original intention.
ii) In order to deal with DEX, we have to separate "balance" from "meta". The latter can be used as an indicator for an effective tactic (it's literally abbreviated from the most effective tactic available), but that doesn't mean it's the only one available. There are others. Prime examples can be found with anyone using FD beast builds. This is why making DEX defensive makes sense. Offensive stats are important, that's why we have STR, INT etc. However, we need a fine balance between the two. If we don't offer a defensive alternative we set up defensive builds to have a harder time from the get-go. That's why have a defensive mainstat makes sense - they can benefit from it.
Defensive builds are not meta. This mainstat will go against the grain of the meta. However, such a stat should exist for those builds. That applies even if it's not the most effective tactic available,
iii) Building on this, blocking is an integral defensive part of this game. We have max mrm armours (Void vanquisher) and other items (Logos etc.). The problem surrounding them has always been monsters are made more accurate with balance. This update offers the opportunity to change that. Mages/Warriors will have blocking severely reduced where it will remain intact for rangers. Blocking is going to be very different post update (even with "nerfs") as compared to before. I don't think it's fair to dismiss it as "not good enough" based on evidence before the switch.

quote:

I Overlord I said:
i) applies because of the "free" points you received from not putting points into DEX like any other build, yet maintaining the same accuracy. Admittedly, this is not as much of a big deal now that every build (that isn't ranger) will have the same freedom when DEX is effectively neutered, but it was pretty cheap at the time. I've already covered why DEX's defensive capabilities are largely negligible and rendering its offensive capabilities moot just makes hybrids outright superior to pure builds. You know, since they don't have to "waste" points on DEX.

Except this isn't true. You aren't maintaining the same accuracy. You're transferring the damage and accuracy requirements from DEX and onto INT. You now must use INT to gain the same benefit. This has it's own advantage, don't get me wrong. You can use spells where you couldn't with DEX. You can use mp-costing items. However, you also sacrifice the benefits of using DEX - the dodge chance. It's give and take. It's not like 200 stat points materialise out of thin air, they just get transferred. As for why...

quote:

I Overlord I said:
That being said, why is it that "regular" items that do the same are punished while this is not? Namely, weapons and spells that utilize CHA instead of INT. The damage and BtH in this case aren't pulled out of air either; rather, they are being transferred from CHA (now recognized as a main stat in its own right). Does that make sense to you?

... is the case. Firstly, remember that class armours break all the rules for standard items (10 skills). One of those skills (which should be worth 5% MC) is to have this switch. Technically, the fact it's in skill form (paid for by the armour's mastercraft, if you could call it that), is to have this option. Being honest, going into it any deeper would be jumping down a rabbit hole. We'd be there for a long time.

quote:

I Overlord I said:
OK, sure, I see what you're saying. Currently, the baseline with no STR is 20%. What is being proposed: buffing it up to 75% (+ Initiative) in exchange for nerfing DEX's role on accuracy (and presumably blocking). So far, so good.

Not quite:
Warrior: 75% Melee +25% extra per turn. Average, 100% melee.
Mage: 75% Melee +200% melee every 5 turns (spells). Average, 100% melee.
Ranger: 75% melee + blocking and initiative. In this model, the blocking and initiative would allow you to survive longer (because you take less damage). If you take less damage, you deal more. Overall, you'd average out at 100% melee (in a larger number of turns).

quote:

I Overlord I said:
The next part is where you lose me, though. If you're going to run STR + DEX anyway, who in their right mind would use spears or bows over melee weapons? After magic weapons, melee weapons have the best effects by far. In select cases, they're even better. FD users? Perhaps. Bows with the corresponding STR levels will outperform wands, but that alone can't offset the sheer versatility that mages have, given their expansive arsenal. Thus, any mage running DEX will never rely on bows (or spears, seeing as their weapons are superior) either. This leaves us with one very niche group of players who would actually enjoy running something like 250 DEX/250 LUK/250 END or 250 DEX/250 LUK/250 CHA so as to annoy their enemies to death. Whether turning the simplest of fights into a battle of attrition is worth 25% melee, you tell me. Unless you're a glutton for punishment, I would think not. Ergo, the "ranger" build would be even deader in the water than it already is. No es bueno.

Question 1: Who uses spear/bow over melee weapons?
Answer: A ranger does. That's like asking why would you use a melee weapon when you can just go mage and nuke something. It's a stylistic choice. In this model, DEX is becoming a mainstat. You don't have to run STR. Anyone running STR and DEX would be a new form of hybrid. In those circumstances, clearly melee weapons are better. That's why STR + DEX should equal 100% melee, to put melee and ranged weapons on equal footing if players have max in both stats.
Question 2: Why use it given the options available?
Answer: Item diversification is something the staff will have to work on in addition to the stat changes. That's a given.

There are no quick fixes to the balancing system here. Even if we get the balance fixes, the job won't be done. We need to diversify the options for other builds. Then, and only then, will those builds stand a chance at competing.
AQ  Post #: 110
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 3 4 [5]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Game Balance Issues >> RE: Balancing Warrior and Mage
Page 5 of 5<12345
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition