Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Tact Merc. Replace Field Commander With Smoke

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Tact Merc. Replace Field Commander With Smoke
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/4/2018 19:20:34   
melinalowks

I’ve played this class, but I noticed it’s the only class that doesn’t have a debuff (Mercs having intimidate, TM having malf, etc) it’s unfair since why can other classes have debuffs and not this one. It’s not like there’s builds out there that use Field Commander, and I’m sure if it were to be given smoke screen, it would encourage more players to use this skill
Post #: 1
9/4/2018 20:46:08   
Mother1

TLM used to have smokescreen back in the Delta phase, however smoke made the class too OP which was why it was replaced with Field commander. Undoing this change would once again OP a class that is already working fine.
Epic  Post #: 2
9/4/2018 21:38:37   
melinalowks

I don’t think it would be OP again, I mean it’s not like Bounty Hunter is OP with it’s smoke screen atm. You have to take into account that Omega and Delta are very different phases. In Delta, most skills weren’t as nerfed as they are in Omega now, especially with passives being long gone.

Personally I think TLM may be fine, but my point was to allow TLM have a debuff too. I don’t necessarily think it would be OP unless you have Support build with a physical auxiliary, but there’s always the chance you can put up a Dexterity Boost, or Matrix skill (From TM forgot the name of the skill). The main weakness of such build is if your opponent has a very high dexterity build, especially if it’s tech mage or cyber hunter
Post #: 3
9/4/2018 22:28:00   
.Lord Ginger.

TLM with smoke may not be that bad. It was mainly OP because TLM had reroute and mineral armor which it doesn't anymore... TLM would have to swap out a move for it so it may not be that bad.

Now if passives come back like they should, then it'd be a problem.
AQW Epic  Post #: 4
9/5/2018 14:16:18   
melinalowks

Exactly, I mean I'm sure that especially since there isn't really diversity build wise. This could open up new possibilities for new builds for Tactical Mercenary with Field Commander being replaced with Smoke Screen.

The long term goal I'd see in this, is more diversity in builds, and make this skill be usable. I'm very certain if you guys were to play Tactical Mercenary, I'm sure you guys wouldn't even use Field Commander at all.
Post #: 5
9/5/2018 16:07:32   
Grandma

I've suggested this before so, supported.
Epic  Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Tact Merc. Replace Field Commander With Smoke
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition