Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

2018 rares

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> 2018 rares
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/5/2018 15:52:27   
Grandma

I think it'd be a good idea to continue the trend of 2018 versions of rare gear (omega gear and stun guns).

Founder armour 2018: Free with a new 25K varium package
Beta wep 2018: 10K varium
Gamma bot 2018: 50K varium
Frostbane 2018: Free with the top varium package - december is almost around the corner, why not then?
Infernal Slayer 2018: 45K varium - miss out on the cheevo then you're in luck here and so is ED's bank account.
Dragon Slayer 2018: 25K varium
Eggzooka auxs 2018: 10K varium

You can pay an additional 40K varium to remove the 2018 tag. The reason for the steep price is that these are highly valued by their owners, no one wants their rare gear to decrease in rarity too much.

< Message edited by Grandma -- 9/5/2018 15:53:09 >
Epic  Post #: 1
9/5/2018 15:59:55   
Satafou

Just no, as if rare items aren't devalued enough already. The only way i could be even neutral towards this idea is if the players account was made around the time these items were newly introduced.

< Message edited by Satafou -- 9/5/2018 16:01:10 >
Post #: 2
9/5/2018 16:19:32   
Grandma

I've seen some player suggest giving returned rares a recolour, that helps distinguish between the original and the new straight away with no need to check a players page. I think it will be a good idea to do the same here: The 2018's will stay the same and the original will be significantly duller in colour like faded paint and maybe some orange rust on the founder armour considering how old it is.
Epic  Post #: 3
9/5/2018 18:10:39   
.Lord Ginger.

Hell no
AQW Epic  Post #: 4
9/5/2018 21:33:40   
Satafou

Why on earth would they make player's rewards for supporting the game during it's early stage a rusty version? Oh I see, just read some of your other posts and all of them talk complete nonsense. I guess there's really no point in people responding to any troll post you make.
Post #: 5
9/6/2018 12:48:52   
8x

how about no.

Also, if you're going to suggest something like this, at least come up with new names and not use the ugly 2018 tag at the end of the name. Just tagging weapons with "E" or "P" or "2018" is so lazy...
Epic  Post #: 6
9/6/2018 12:56:57   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

Would just like you to read this please:

quote:

Suggestions that will not be implemented

- Trading Feature (between your account and with other players) or Auction Houses
- Currency Transfer
- Faction Bank
- Membership
- Return of Rare Items

Which is found in the stickied thread of ED Suggestions here: =ED= Frequently Suggested Ideas

Rare items may or may not return but only at the developers discretion. This may change, but for now, this is how it is happening.

Locking up.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> 2018 rares
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition