Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Things that need to happen besides balance.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Things that need to happen besides balance.
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/7/2018 19:40:41   
.Lord Ginger.

So I know I talk about balance a lot and there's a completely logical reason for it, this is a PvP game...

OKAY so now that we got this covered, here are some things that I want to happen sooner or later.

This is balance but doesn't pertain to classes

Underdog - We need to fix this, I think the first chance going adios is the first thing that should happen. Sooner rather than later, because even if builds are broken, a rank 80 won't lose all the time to a rank 1 who gets a 4 shot build, they'll at least have a 50/50 shot if the first chance is equal, which will automatically make more higher rankers want to 1v1.

Influence after battles (wins)

You know the Omega Wars 1.0 System wasn't that bad, and I liked being able to get a flag in central station, that was cool.

but I also got influence after every battle win, which we can only do now during wars with war bombs.

These are things that are basically already suggestions ^

But instead of making more legendary bosses or arcades, (like this next update has some of that) I'd like to know that they're working on things that actually help keep the game alive and make people want to battle, instead of random bosses to take away a few hours of our lives at a time.

Keep working on balance, that's a great thing.

Y'all should really lay off the arcade achievements to be honest, and make more mission chains that require legit wins. Like not jugg wins like I got away with the last update. Missions that give achievements, and made you battle.

The 3 new mission chains 1 of them had pvp and it was 10 wins of any kind so I just jugged that.

Fixing Underdog would be great (bye first turn chance)

Fix match making in 2v2 - All 4 people should be randomized, not by rank.

< Message edited by .Lord Ginger. -- 9/7/2018 22:15:19 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
9/8/2018 16:51:30   
Mother1

100% supported on both especially the later seeing as I have been suggesting this one for the longest period of time. If it happened I could totally see players becoming active again outside of war times.

However for the later one here is some else to add.

Instead of making it specific spots you battle make it anywhere like it was prior to 1.0 dread war with the added bonus of you gaining influence for whatever region you are in.

EX you are battling in frystland and win a 2 vs 2 battle and the influence you gain will go towards your frystland cheevo.

As for the former if this happened I could also see some of the people who went to Jug to avoid getting punished for nothing more than being high ranked coming back to 1 vs 1 and 2 vs 2. Though in some cases if for example a person is using a high support build lower rank or not that person should still have a higher chance to go first since support is supposed to increase your chances of going first.
Epic  Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Things that need to happen besides balance.
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition