Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Bring Back Unique Stats To Each Weapon

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Bring Back Unique Stats To Each Weapon
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/8/2018 4:03:18   
melinalowks

In previous phases, all weapons were unique and had their own stats. I’m basically requesting for that to come back to the game and for the weapons that were released in Omega to be given unique stats too.

Reasoning behind this, I personally don’t want to buy any weapons in game since they’re all the same to me, same damage, same everything and I’m sure this is one of the reasons why people quit this game since individualism within weapons died out and what I mean by that is that every weapon had its own unique stats. When I go to Legendary Shops I don’t buy anything because it’s a waste of credits/variums, although I will admit it looks amazing, but still they’re the same

I’m sure you guys have a say to this, but this is one way to once again make weapons unique in their own way with their own stats. If it were to be brought back then perhaps I’d be interested into buying items released in Omega
Post #: 1
9/8/2018 10:57:30   
.Lord Ginger.

Yes but I doubt it’ll happen
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
9/8/2018 15:35:17   
Grandma

It'd be a good idea. They have a lot of gear to go thru if they did it.
Epic  Post #: 3
9/8/2018 16:29:17   
.Lord Ginger.

Thing is they have a lot of weps on the old wep archive and also a problem would be some weps people have now would end up being downgraded and then they’d be pissed
AQW Epic  Post #: 4
9/8/2018 16:46:30   
Mother1

As much as I would love to see this happen I seriously doubt it would. The staff would have to not only get the values of the old items and place them back on the other items (which is some cases would downgrade a lot of items due to most of them having far more stats on them now despite the unique factor being nice) but they would also need to add values to hundreds of newer items that came within omega which would also be very time consuming.

So to be honest I just don't see this happening.
Epic  Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Bring Back Unique Stats To Each Weapon
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition