Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=ED= September 6, 2018 - Shoggoth's Stash

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> =ED= September 6, 2018 - Shoggoth's Stash
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/8/2018 5:45:16   
  Kokujoe

quote:

September 6, 2018
Shoggoth's Stash

The vast, irradiated oceans of Delta V stir once again with the activity of Captain Shoggoth and his brutal crew of eldritch pirates. Join the party into the West Naval Yard to discover new challenges, new weapons, new achievements, and a boatload of new styles!

This update has so much content that it will need a few more days of development and testing with an expected release of Wednesday. Also, I (Nightwraith) will be traveling to the land of my forefathers (Ohio) later next week for a family event so consolidating both these shortened weeks made more sense than 2 abridged updates.

Balance
As of the last update, Mercenaries, especially Tactical Mercenaries are under-performing, to put it mildly. They will receive some improvements to their offensive capabilities and usefulness of buffs.

Bosses
If you completed the Waves of Wrath storyline, you've already tested your steel against Shoggoth, but how do you think you'll fare against a Legendary version of the corrupted pirate?
Fan-favorite Big Tuna is also receiving a Legendary buff to challenge your skills and patience. You didn't think earning those extra stars would be easy, did you?

Arcade
If you have some extra Tokens burning a hole in your pocket, the Arcade will see the addition of Shoggoth's Stash which will come stocked with wild and weird weapons, including a new travel form!

Pirate Stylin'
Look for a big expansion to Credit and Varium styles for all classes, with a focus on Halloween and nautical themes! I don't know how many yet because they're still being drawn, but I expect at least 10 per class/gender!

Back-to-School Varium
As with the other AE games, we'll be extending the 18K Varium promotion through this weekend. For EpicDuel, we're keeping the bonus Varium in until the update goes live on Wednesday. It's never too early to stock up for gifting!

More?
Since this update is still in development, the plan can still change with additional content. In the meantime, remember that there's still an EpicDuel contest going on with plenty of time left to participate!

Tags: Nightwraith
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> =ED= September 6, 2018 - Shoggoth's Stash
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition