Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Increase drop sell price

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Increase drop sell price
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/8/2018 16:31:33   
.Lord Ginger.

Like bacon and such, people are already going to farm so why not get more when you farm.
Bacon, the eggs, the gems from black abyss and davarill. Also increase the drop rate of those again. The drops don’t happen much and there’s no reason for them to have drops if the drops don’t sell for anything.

Jugg is bad enough to where people get credits, ranks, and grand emperor off of it.

Bacon used to sell at 40

The gems sold at different amounts, I think these numbers could be brought back up in wiki archives or something.

< Message edited by .Lord Ginger. -- 9/8/2018 16:33:12 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
9/8/2018 16:43:13   
Mother1

IIRC the idea of lowering drop costs (among with a lot of other things) was the staff's way to try and deter botters which didn't work in the least. But with the majority if not all botters doing juggernaut I 100% support this suggestion. Heck I would support it even if people were still botting NPC's for drops because that was never a good solution to try and stop them.
Epic  Post #: 2
9/9/2018 1:05:19   
Albus dumbledore

i do not support ur suggestion now we will have a npc's botters like before ppl used to bot npc and get over 30k or more npc wins i dont like to see this again
AQW Epic  Post #: 3
9/9/2018 17:18:33   
.Lord Ginger.

People only did that because credits but now they can jugg forever so they’d do that.

Unless they make jugg unbottable I don’t see why you can’t do this for NPCs and drops.

< Message edited by .Lord Ginger. -- 9/9/2018 17:19:30 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Increase drop sell price
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition