Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=AQ= TLaPD + Sep GGB

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> =AQ= TLaPD + Sep GGB
Page 1 of 41234>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/10/2018 8:48:05   
Rayimika

Talk Like A Pirate Day Challenge!

Climb aboard the Red Betty and test ye pirate knowledge with Captain Rhubarb's Pirate Quiz. This year the World's Most Generous Pirate™ has added many new questions, along with a Pirate Scholar Shop for those Old Salts that really know their stuff. Explore tons of other quests around Rhubarb's ship including a deep sea treasure hunt, blasting Floyd out of a cannon and much more!

September Golden Giftboxes!

A trio of amazing items are coming to the Golden Giftboxes, including a Steampunk Trobble pet from the winner of our Design-A-Trobble Contest!

From Click Me!

Title edited and tagged.~afterlifex

< Message edited by afterlifex -- 9/10/2018 11:06:26 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 1
9/10/2018 9:02:54   
AliceShiki

Oooooooooooooh, new questions~! *eyes shine*

Wait, why am I happy about it? I don't really know pirate trivia! >.<

Gonna do my best then!!! ^^)7
AQ  Post #: 2
9/10/2018 9:23:19   
Primate Murder

All three GGBs look real nice. The trobble is amazing, I wanted a Mimic pet since seeing the monster in Assassin quest and the Hydrocampus works well with the recent donation items (or at least the weapon).

The Plunder-arr also has potential to be incredibly interesting, though it's have to work damn hard to compete with Kindred for the water armor slot. Or Human Fisher. Or Moglord. Or Hydro BM... Did water become the new FO darkness?

AQ  Post #: 3
9/10/2018 9:33:51   
J9408

^No, there are still more permanent FO darkness armors in the game than FO water armors.

I look forward to this Plunder-ARR armor, more water equipment is welcome.

< Message edited by J9408 -- 9/10/2018 9:37:25 >
Post #: 4
9/10/2018 10:59:23   
AliceShiki

quote:

Or Human Fisher. Or Moglord. Or Hydro BM...

Aren't all 3 of those either rares or GGB items though? *tilts head*

I don't think GGB items and permanent gold items compete with each other! ^^)/
AQ  Post #: 5
9/10/2018 11:04:12   
Metal Health

Don't assume the Plunder- arr armor will even be a FO water armor and thus not even be in the same sentence as Kindred. This thing can go sideways and be FD, Neutral or even MO although i have not seen MO armors released in quite some time which is a good thing imo. As for the mimic pet it looks great cant wait to see what it brings same goes with the steampunk trobble. The staff did a very nice job on the art update on hydrocampus armor looks amazing.
AQ  Post #: 6
9/10/2018 11:54:22   
Sir Cloud

So with the arrival of these trio of items, anything leaving GGB shops?

EPH612
Wolf Uriel Gabe
AQ  Post #: 7
9/10/2018 12:49:58   
  afterlifex
Mod-X

I think the surfboards are leaving soon...there should be a quote somewhere I think.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 8
9/10/2018 12:52:08   
sleddyboy3

Probably also Cryomancer Bloodblade
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 9
9/10/2018 12:52:59   
  afterlifex
Mod-X

Yeah the boards should have been rare when cryo came out (they didn't), so yeah... ^ that's the best guess IMO.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 10
9/10/2018 13:12:34   
  The Hollow
AQ Lead

Surfboards were somehow missed, they are all rare now. The Bloodmage Blade will be leaving this week. Due to the size of this release it will be coming Friday.
AQ  Post #: 11
9/10/2018 13:16:09   
sleddyboy3

There was talk of a war for TLaPD, right? Is that still happening?
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 12
9/10/2018 13:36:47   
  The Hollow
AQ Lead

Right, the TLaPD war is coming next week.
AQ  Post #: 13
9/10/2018 14:22:21   
Cleric_Bukowski

that mimic pet looks amazing and the trobble is cute
AQ  Post #: 14
9/10/2018 17:17:35   
Keeper of the Owls

Oh great Hydrocampus is getting the Bloodmage treatment.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 15
9/10/2018 18:05:02   
Legendary Ash

It would be a good idea to give the previous GGB Hydrocampus Rider a re-tiering by 15 Levels and a reshuffled resistance spread makeover like Abyssal Hydrocampus's as players have voiced their disappointment with the standard type of spread expressed in elementalized Guardian no drop armors, this will hopefully increase the appeal of these Neutral lean armors.
AQ  Post #: 16
9/11/2018 17:47:03   
  The Hollow
AQ Lead

Due to hurricane we have to make an adjustment for this week as Kam is right in the line, and we want him to focus on staying safe right now. GGBs should still be arriving Friday. We will also rerelease last year's TLaPD, possibly with updated older items, depending on how much time IMR has. Pirate war will be next week, then we will release updated TLaPD the week after.
AQ  Post #: 17
9/11/2018 18:23:29   
AliceShiki

quote:

Due to hurricane we have to make an adjustment for this week as Kam is right in the line, and we want him to focus on staying safe right now. GGBs should still be arriving Friday. We will also rerelease last year's TLaPD, possibly with updated older items, depending on how much time IMR has. Pirate war will be next week, then we will release updated TLaPD the week after.

Wafu! >.<

I hope he stays safe! Take as long as you need for the release!!! ^^)/
AQ  Post #: 18
9/11/2018 19:09:16   
I Overlord I

Stay safe, Kam.
AQ  Post #: 19
9/13/2018 0:15:11   
Caecus

Indeed, good luck weathering the storm mate!

As for the release, I'm actually most excited about the updated items. This new zardwarts wand is a beastmage's dream :) On the off chance that other gear from Warlic's shop is getting updated (hope springs eternal as they say), I'd like to put in a vote for the glacial short staff! It'd help defensive mages out immensely to finally have a end game ice tome.
Post #: 20
9/13/2018 2:38:13   
Primate Murder

Wow, we actually got a Zardwards Wand update? Go, staff!

Two guests, one with Blind, the other Fear. Is it just me, or do they inflict the status before they attack?

Imperi-ow is somewhat useful, but not the highlight, and I'm not entirely certain where the Radius Solis came from (can we get it renamed to resemble an actual hp spell, like Flipendo, Stupefy or Expulso?).

Explelcius is, in my opinion, the best part, at least for FD builds. We finally have an attack that deals regular damage and inflicts a status (especially such a defensive one) for an mp cost! Loved it, absolutely loved it.
AQ  Post #: 21
9/13/2018 7:56:46   
Raphael 777

Zardwarts wand works really well with the Neko forms. Burn, bleed combined with blind, afraid, choke and control. Really fun combinations.

< Message edited by Raphael 777 -- 9/13/2018 8:00:02 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 22
9/14/2018 12:44:52   
Macho Man

Stay safe Kam!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 23
9/14/2018 15:43:09   
Cleric_Bukowski

looks like the ggb stuff is out and tlapd is on the todays event
AQ  Post #: 24
9/14/2018 16:30:27   
Pepp
Lives to Slay Dragons!

Prayers - Stay safe, Kam
Battleon
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2 3 4   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> =AQ= TLaPD + Sep GGB
Page 1 of 41234>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition