Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

NPC Dedicated To Influencial Players Like NightAngel, Illuminator, etc.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> NPC Dedicated To Influencial Players Like NightAngel, Illuminator, etc.
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/10/2018 14:57:54   
melinalowks

The purpose of such suggestion, is to make an NPC based on players like NightAngel, comicalbiker, Fay Beee (forgot how to spell her name), Illuminator, Barneystillpwnsu, King Drekon (Drekonian Emperor), and yet but not least SamaXimus (who's now Fantastical Gamer on Youtube with over 1 million subscribers, more subscribers than the amount of people that play Epicduel during Omega) since they were often the people that we looked up to, and it would be a shame if they're known existence vanished.

NightAngel (exbeon):He began with the idea of making videos of ED, people often looked up to him, he was very close to the community, people appreciated him, and he bought nearly every Varium package (except Delta Knight Armor, Bionic Battlegear Promo, and few promos released recently), and often showcased them in his videos. His videos were funny, although I will admit he sometimes would swear, but let's be honest, we all loved him and so did the Devs, and I wish they would dedicate a special NPC to him, to revive the great moments in which he played, possibly for such NPC you could make him Tech Mage with Beta weapons.

For players like comicalbiker, Fay Beee, I personally never knew them, but heard of them, but I just never bumped up into him.

Illuminator and Barney: Awesome guys who would make videos together, entertaining to watch, really funny, and often showcased builds, like exbeon (NightAngel), they also made an impact on the community and were very influential too, although I've been wondering forever if Illuminator and NightAngel were aware of each others existence and vice versa. For NPC idea you can make the Illuminator NPC resemble a Mercenary with a maul and beta weapons too, and for Barney maybe a Mage.

King Drekon: Let's be honest, amazing art work he made, great builds, and great tips on to earn Free Varium through rewards and so forth. Huge impact, was close to the community too, and I would like to see an NPC dedicated to him too.

SamaXimus Youtube Channel (over 1 million): https://www.youtube.com/user/FantasticalGamer
SamaXimus: Funny guy too, but I mean it makes me happy to know he found a better passion, and he's really a true inspiration, let's be honest, I'm sure most of us are subscribed to him, and sometimes it's really hard to believe he played Epicduel before, and it would be cool to have an NPC in his name, either with the name SamaXimus or FantasticalGamer

Any thoughts or opinions?
If this turns into a discussion, then I do ask the Forum Staff to place this thread in the General Discussion
Post #: 1
9/11/2018 12:12:33   
8x

It's too subjective. Which means, headaches for NightWright, because whoever he puts in, someone will have something to say against it. Everyone has a list of their idols, old friends and so on.

Right now, the only way to get your NPC in-game is to make it yourself as a guest artist and it should stay that way.
Epic  Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> NPC Dedicated To Influencial Players Like NightAngel, Illuminator, etc.
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition