Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Way to revive Epicduel!!!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Way to revive Epicduel!!!
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/10/2018 23:37:55   
huuduy1

I don't know if the devs are actually see this but i hope they do (please response and give feedback)

1st step (most important): Import this game into mobile devices (not playing on web browser but the actually game). In my opinion, this game has great story and gameplay. Just after Omega update, people leave because of frustration and new player have no interest to replace <- main reason why ED nearby dead game. Import ED into mobile devices bring more new players and mobile gaming are huge industry to mine (everyone could have their own phone playing on their spare time). I think Artix Entertainment could have enough money to develop a mobile EpicDuel (mobile or pc are connected to same server)

2nd step: Making some armor skill are passive such as: Mineral Armor, Hybrid Armor and Plasma Armor. These skill seem useless in this situation, due to Azrael's Annihilator could remove 80% of its skill. Most ED players agree to this, as i see. Balance is not compulsory (since not many games have perfect balance)

3rd step: Hire someone do social media/community about Epicduel on reddit/facebook group to listen to player ingame (instead ignoring them).

Thank you, my English isn't that good so forgive me. I really enjoy this game but lack of player base is huge problem toward this game. PvE MMORPG is never a best way to enjoy the game

Moved from ED General Discussuon.

< Message edited by Digital X -- 9/11/2018 9:00:39 >
Epic  Post #: 1
9/11/2018 12:23:47   
8x

1 - Has been talked about many times before in the last 2 years. Not going to happen.

2 - Has been talked about many times before in the last 2 years. Probably not going to happen, as it would probably take too much effort.

3 - Pretty sure NW reads tweets sent to him and the forum. And he has been listening to the community over past few months (more than ever before).

Edit:
1 and 2 would require so much work, they might as well just make a completely new mobile game. Use the ED art style, make something that doesn't require much effort from players, yet is fun. And give the existing ED players a chance to try the game first, give them some alpha weapons or some other nonsense like that. And OF COURSE market/advertise the game properly. (No offense to the AE, but they are extremely bad at marketing).

< Message edited by 8x -- 9/11/2018 12:29:23 >
Epic  Post #: 2
9/11/2018 14:58:06   
Mother1

1) been suggested for years 9/10 won't happen.

2) Don't see this happening either for the same reason as #1 but on another note the passives turn active are immune to Heart attack and it's aux counterpart and have been immune ever since they were converted into actives.

3) Has been going on for a while and to be honest compared to no updates like for the past almost 2 years the game is getting (if not a small) increases in population.
Epic  Post #: 3
9/12/2018 2:06:33   
huuduy1

I really hope one day this ED develop mobile version :(. Even the game i play 13 years ago on PC are now on Android.

2nd suggestion, i dont think its much difficult to make change about balance. Just no idea why they still keeping active shield in my opinion.
Epic  Post #: 4
9/12/2018 13:50:15   
.Lord Ginger.

Mobile = puffin browser
AQW Epic  Post #: 5
9/12/2018 16:40:48   
Mother1

@ Huuday1

Back when we had passives some players (most if not all of them don't play anymore) didn't like the idea of passives being mandatory since everyone had to use them or get curvestomped. So someone in their great wisdom? suggested getting rid of passives and replacing them with actives with the idea that 'if passives were gone then people wouldn't be forced to invest into said skills and diversity would grow.' Sadly that wasn't the case as it is the same thing only now thanks to this we are now stuck in a stupid energy meta phase along with having all the classes stripped of what made them unique.

As for your suggestion it has been suggested many times but the staff

A) rejected it saying Passives weren't coming back

then

B) later explained it would be too difficult to bring them back due to the changes to the engine.
Epic  Post #: 6
9/13/2018 2:27:45   
huuduy1

Puffin browser is very limited because the games not supported on puffin browser. Implement a new game engine instead launching launcher would be better ideas. Since we can adopt people in ios/android os to join in.
Epic  Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Way to revive Epicduel!!!
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition