Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

MetalKnight's Armory Factory

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Suggestions >> MetalKnight's Armory Factory
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/14/2018 15:33:22   
MetalKnight

Hello Adventurers and Guardians!

Welcome to my Armoury Factory, where i create the weapons and armours!

< Message edited by MetalKnight -- 9/14/2018 16:21:57 >
Post #: 1
9/14/2018 16:16:49   
MetalKnight

The Tank Knight MC Set

https://i.imgur.com/0XTo994.png
Tank Knight V2
Attack Hit: 2 - When you walk slowly... ram the foe, then rise up slowly. Then smash into the ground! then jump back to where you stand.
Element: Earth
Lean: Full Offensive
Desc: The Tank Knight's armour was rusted and outdated. So He scrapped the pieces of tank armour to create a new version of it!
Now its big, mean, and metal!
Skill: Super Ram - When you start charging with the Axe Rammer, the skill dmg will be decent, but you lose a turn and let them hitting you, absorb the damages to make the Super Ram strong more. Once its next turn... you charged to ram with the weapon with the absorbed dmg!
Skill hit: 1

Bonus set: When the Tank Knight Set is connected, it slightly increase the skill damage with its resist!

https://i.imgur.com/8fBNpN8.png
Tank Knight's Axe Rammer
Element: Earth
Type: Melee
Desc: Tank Knight is getting sick of his old twin axes. So he ripped a whole tree log off, ended making it into a big, mean, and ram axe log with the twin axes he scrapped. Now it can whack a punch so much, or ram!

Bonus set: When the Tank Knight Set is connected, it slightly increase the skill damage with its resist!

https://i.imgur.com/Ul3rZY8.png
The Tank Knight's Riot Tower Shield
Element Resist: Earth
Desc: Tank Knight made a new shield, But he actually never use his shield. So he put it on his back to protect.

Tank Knight's Visor helmet (the first picture)
Desc: Tank Knight upgraded his helmet to see better with its technology, and toughness.
Effect: It grant you resist slightly increase.

Bonus Set: When the Tank Knight Set is connected, it slightly increase the skill damage with its resist!

Inspired from the old Tank Knight ingame.

< Message edited by MetalKnight -- 9/14/2018 16:26:58 >
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Suggestions >> MetalKnight's Armory Factory
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition