Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Customizable Stats To Robots

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Customizable Stats To Robots
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/18/2018 3:09:31   
melinalowks

Similar to how you can choose your stats for weapons, why not add stats to robots too.

Long term of this is add more stats and hopefully this will be one of the stepping stones into creating a little more diversity
Post #: 1
9/18/2018 12:41:33   
8x

More stats -> more tanky builds -> longer battles -> long battles get boring

If anything they should decrease the amount of enchantments on items
Epic  Post #: 2
9/18/2018 13:16:14   
.Lord Ginger.

@8x Ithink you forgot to put in

More stats -> more strength -> strength builds become more prevalent -> shorter battles

But people would probably start complaining about str

But yeah enhancements would help make battles quicker depending on diminishing returns (which may make strength trash and def/res better)

If you put stats in def/ res but I have to only put stats in strength, strength is more beneficial, depending how jank the diminishing returns are (if they're that jank then you're right, but in general wit normal numbers, strength would be better.)

< Message edited by .Lord Ginger. -- 9/18/2018 13:28:06 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 3
9/18/2018 14:40:15   
8x

I'm speaking based on past observations. When they added enchantments to all weapons, on average battles became longer. And more boring. Sure, there will always be strength builds, but usually people will go for the defensive build which is more likely to get them a win.
Epic  Post #: 4
9/18/2018 15:14:29   
.Lord Ginger.

Defensive builds aren’t always the highest % builds. People will go for the highest % build, and if it’s a strength build, they’ll do it.

Back with the topic: Adding stats could be a good idea, as long as it doesn’t make battles longer. Like if strength benefits more than a 5 focus/tech build from this I’d support it.

It probably wouldn’t with the current diminishing returns (I checked and I don’t think strength scales enough to where people would ditch focus for it even with a few more stat points)

Edit: I’d like to see where this goes, supported.

< Message edited by .Lord Ginger. -- 9/18/2018 19:23:33 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 5
9/21/2018 14:43:31   
asterw100000

Cores for bots would be amazing xd
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Customizable Stats To Robots
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition