Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Flight module cant be used due to mute ?!!!!!!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Flight module cant be used due to mute ?!!!!!!
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/21/2018 12:39:29   
Albus dumbledore

I am muted from chatting but anyway due to this mute i cant use my flight module cuz it needs to type /fly on chat so what is wrong with this i cant use my own flight cuz i am muted ??
i suggest an old actions bored to use
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
9/22/2018 3:10:35   
melinalowks

Well maybe don't break the rules, simple as that :)

I'm sure your parents would be really proud of you for using foul language in an online game. Life isn't gonna be fair and don't expect Epicduel being fair to you
Post #: 2
9/22/2018 7:53:14   
8x

You're on the No Fly List.
Epic  Post #: 3
9/23/2018 5:56:46   
Albus dumbledore

i am more sure that your parents will be more proud if you try to stop pretending u are cool and funny.
AQW Epic  Post #: 4
9/23/2018 7:35:01   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

Let's get back to the suggestion at hand please and not dig into people for wrong doings, this is not the place for that.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
10/3/2018 14:33:42   
Juan Tipo

With all due respect, if we want respect, we should respect others to begin with.

Well to the subject, I started playing in early Gamma (I was around 11 or 12), and if I remember correctly, on the right of where you can type, there was list of actions you can perform without the need to type it in, and we could probably consider reintroducing them and add the flight feature in addition. Something worth noting.
Epic  Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Flight module cant be used due to mute ?!!!!!!
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition