Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

New game browser on Android?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> Artix Entertainment General Discussion >> New game browser on Android?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/23/2018 20:56:34   
Jakeman23

Hey there,
I'm a loyal lover of artix entertainment. I see the new plan for playing games on this browser. And it seems many people are having a good experience with it. I cant figure out how to get this on my phone. I dont have a computer of my own. I play on my phone using the puffin browser that supports flash. I am conserned that when AQ goes to just this new server that I wokt be able to play anymore if I cant access it on my phone.
Post #: 1
9/24/2018 3:22:52   
Foulman

Yes, they're porting everything to mobile. So don't worry, and have fun
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 2
10/4/2018 22:11:20   
Jakeman23

Thank you!
Post #: 3
10/8/2018 22:41:31   
Knite

So the launcher is going to come to mobile? That would be awesome! Tired of having to use browsers with flash on my phone Haha
DF  Post #: 4
10/9/2018 13:51:46   
AliceShiki

@Above No plans were announced for it AFAIK, but I do agree that it would be lovely~
AQ  Post #: 5
10/9/2018 17:04:56   
  Shadowhunt
Snow Angel, Bug Hunter, Class Tester

I don't know that the launcher is coming to mobile. The idea behind the launcher is to have a source of Flash so that when browsers stop supporting it, there will still be ways to play the AE games based in Flash. This is somewhat different from the ports to mobile that are happening for some of the games. Two different projects with somewhat different goals.
AQ AQW  Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> Artix Entertainment General Discussion >> New game browser on Android?
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition