Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Pirate Bot.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Pirate Bot.
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/23/2018 21:42:22   
racing.lo.mas

I am not sure if this bot can be considered OP, but it's special is quite strong. I won't be giving a nerf at the moment, I just would like to see what you think about this bot.

First thing, its special can't be blockable or deflectable and you can use it more than once. This means this bot won't ever be blocked or deflected since nobody will use the normal strike. I know you can't make this special be used once, because if it doesn't do a critical or a stun, it won't be usseful at all and will be a waste.

Second thing, the special gives 25% chances of stun and critical, this is insane. I don't really know if this stun and crit chance also increase with support, but even if it didn't increase it stills really good.
I use a BH focus 4 build with 81 support and I use this bot. Most of times I use this bot twice per fight and I always get at least 1 critical.

And as far as I know, this bot is buged and can't stun. But as soon as it gets fixed, the bot is going to be broken. It can't be blocked, it gives you a high % of critical and also will be able to stun. Guess you stun and you also do a critical in one turn. No words.

No other bot allows you to spam its special skill without needing to use its normal strike (except the botanical borg which I also guess it should be nerfed)

Epic  Post #: 1
9/23/2018 22:22:36   
.Lord Ginger.

Yeah, this is pretty obvious.

Both the bots are broken. I was telling some friends that I can’t wait until the stun Chance is fixed because it’ll be the new “make your opponent rage” bot. You can stun people crit them, and you can reuse it with no downfall, sweet. Not blockable or deflectsble, yeah baby.

Yes the bot as well as the botanical are both broken, they also have similar animations for their attacks, can use their special infinitely and is not blockable it deflectable, there’s no way you’d ever use the normal attack unless round 1, how suiting, they’re like twins.

In fact, the botanical borg does more than the omega baby yeti with the omega sword! Isn’t that wonderful?!

However: once it’s fixed it’s a 25% chance to crit OR stun, which means 25% of the time you’ll get a crit or stun, which means 12.5% crit, 12.5% stun

< Message edited by .Lord Ginger. -- 9/23/2018 22:32:48 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
9/23/2018 23:45:15   
racing.lo.mas

What it worst? The Pirate bot can double target. What would happen if you double stun? I don't really see why it should do multy in 2v2.

IMO it should only give critical chance and also be deflectable. Its so broken a bot which will never be deflectable.
And also there should be a way to stop people spaming the special skill, I mean you should be forced to use normal strike sometimes.

Maybe giving crit chance when strike and stun chance when you use its special. That might be a nerf in case the stun chance is keeps.
Epic  Post #: 3
9/24/2018 1:24:26   
asterw100000

botanical borg is not broken. Pirate is and will be more broken.
Post #: 4
9/24/2018 6:43:10   
racing.lo.mas

you didn't give any argument. That bot ignores a % of defense and also can not be deflectabled. That doesn't seem op for you?
Epic  Post #: 5
9/24/2018 8:02:30   
.Lord Ginger.

If y’all thought the omega baby still was OP with the +35, the botanical borg does like +55 on a focus user
AQW Epic  Post #: 6
9/25/2018 14:04:44   
asterw100000

i think stun + crit is more OP
Post #: 7
10/3/2018 15:19:18   
Juan Tipo

I can easily relate with the Omega Baby Yeti since it's not really a lot of damage when compared with Botanical Borg, especially when it rages, and in addition to the bot being unblockable, where in comparison the yeti is blockable.

I'm quite surprised I rarely stun with the Pirate Bot. I often question whether the probability to stun is one out of four, since I tried it several times in battle and haven't stunned at all, but have given one critical.
Epic  Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Pirate Bot.
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition