Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Favorite Class, Lore Wise

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: Favorite Class, Lore Wise
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/13/2018 17:01:54   
BladeofAwesomeSauce

If they had a purified version of the DoomKnight Class, like the one they have at AQWorlds in the mirror world, that would make for interesting lore. They could call it Destiny Knight or Knight of Destiny. And in case you're wondering, Ash's class is called ArchKnight. I dunno about you but it'd be nice if there were some OP classes that were aligned with good and not just evil (such as DoomKnight or Kathool Adept).
DF  Post #: 26
10/13/2018 23:34:37   
SMUDDracolich

Destiny Knight would be pretty sweet; although the amount of "good" aligned classes still outnumber the "evil" ones I believe. It is noteworthy that most of the DC classes are evil though, with the OP ones being evil as well. I'm still holding out for a Vampire class 😂😂I also wish there was lore for the Icebound Revenant class other than just being an upgraded deathknight class. So much potential

< Message edited by SMUDDracolich -- 10/13/2018 23:35:41 >

SOOO much DOOM
DF  Post #: 27
10/14/2018 20:05:10   
BladeofAwesomeSauce

Vampires are more of a race than a class. During the Blood and Roses arc in Book 3, some of the vampires were wearing Death Knight and other kinds of armour. Something I've always been wondering was if Dracomancers from AdventureQuest and AQWorlds were somehow derived from Dragonlords in anyway. You don't really see any Dragonlords in the original AdventureQuest.
DF  Post #: 28
10/15/2018 0:23:41   
dragon_monster

There not because they where all killed. Or sorta killed. That is why the hero DF hero went into AQ timeline and defeated an titan monster.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 29
10/15/2018 10:41:08   
Shadow X Ascendant

But unfortunally . The Devs already told that a Destiny Knight is never going to exist. Not even ash is an Destiny Knight
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 30
10/15/2018 13:27:01   
Greyor_42

quote:

I've always been wondering was if Dracomancers from AdventureQuest and AQWorlds were somehow derived from Dragonlords in anyway.

They are not. Dracomancers/vartai exist in DF, and separately from DragonLords.

quote:

There not because they where all killed. Or sorta killed. That is why the hero DF hero went into AQ timeline and defeated an titan monster.

First off, that's not why we went to that timeline, we went because our "future self" was knocked unconscious before the battle and we had to serve as a temporary stand in.

Secondly, that has nothing to do with the topic at hand.
DF  Post #: 31
10/15/2018 15:31:09   
Silver

quote:

some of the vampires were wearing Death Knight and other kinds of armour.

well iirc deathknights can be undead too, like the deathknight version of sir malifact who you fight

quote:

There not because they where all killed. Or sorta killed.

nah I'm pretty sure that isn't true. I'm no AQ expert but I'm pretty sure dragonlords just aren't relevant to AQ's story. Even in the fire war, the hero was pretty much the only dragonlord who showed up at battleon iirc (and had their dragon's ass handed to them in a bag by akriloth)
Post #: 32
10/15/2018 15:57:10   
dragon_master

Icebound Revenant and Ascended ChickenCow.
IBR turns you into a Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne sort-of undead ruler. Not sure if it has alot of Lore connections.

ACC is simply the apex of the ChickenCow evolution. Released as a joke class,turned out to be an offensive powerhouse. Besides,I love the aesthetics of Mootopolis.
DF  Post #: 33
10/19/2018 10:09:50   
Kresnik

The pumpkin lord classes especially since we help out a lot during the mogloween events. Being a candy crazed plant monster is fun. Although the animation looks a bit dated compared to the newer classes.
DF AQW  Post #: 34
10/20/2018 18:07:55   
Nessa Ellensse

Mage, but it's been my favorate reglardless of what game I play and always will be
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 35
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: Favorite Class, Lore Wise
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition