Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Inn at the Edge of Time challenges ranked

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: Inn at the Edge of Time challenges ranked
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/5/2018 14:36:51   
Sakurai the Cursed

Any class can use Str, it's not restricted to Warriors. It is true that for general use, anyone who uses Ascendant will want to use Int and anyone who uses Cryptic will want to use Dex, but there's no rule saying you can't also max Str, especially since you can switch your stats around for just one fight. Personally though, I run 190 Str, 200 Int and 55 Luk for my general all-purpose build, so I rarely ever feel the need to switch builds.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 26
10/5/2018 16:26:33   
LordKnight01

Yes. I know that non-warrior class can also train STR but training STR will lose END and risk OTK by boss.
So, non-warrior class character should change stat all the time for all fights. It's an disadvantage for non-warrior class character.
The warrior class character with STR 200 and END 200 is enough ready for all fights and I've already beat all challenges from the Inn with this stat.

< Message edited by LordKnight01 -- 10/5/2018 16:27:14 >
DF  Post #: 27
10/5/2018 17:30:28   
Sakurai the Cursed

I mean, I never use End except for very specific builds with very specific skill/weapon special setups, and I've beaten every challenge without using cheats like the old one-hit kills or the Hamster weapons, sooo... It's really just preference, honestly.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 28
10/6/2018 13:32:10   
BluuHorseOfficial

You donít have to be a warrior to use STR, you know. You can use it regardless, for any non-base class.
DF  Post #: 29
10/8/2018 14:28:20   
Pelly2500

So now that the Ego maniac challenges are here, where do you think they should be on the tier list?

Personally I think that the fights could be ranked as followed:

Vaal Solo -C tier

Xan Solo - D tier

Duo fight - A or B tier

What do you guys think?
DF  Post #: 30
10/8/2018 14:47:53   
Shadow X Ascendant

Xan Is C , Vaal Is B (Xan is way easier than Vaal) , Duo Fight Is A
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 31
10/9/2018 2:10:24   
Sakurai the Cursed

The duo is a bit of a tough one, because it's basically an S tier if you're not specifically stacking Fire resist (possible, but only for DmK as far as I can tell), but if you do it becomes relatively easy... If you go that route, the challenge is more in collecting items than it is in strategizing, in the end, and I'm not sure how to rank that. Either A or B I guess.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 32
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: Inn at the Edge of Time challenges ranked
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition