Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Mogloween 2018

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> Mogloween 2018
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/3/2018 18:21:52   
wer

Mogloween is perhaps my fav holiday in the AQ games , and a preview of Mogloween was released on Tomix's twitter! what do you guy think will the release be this year? So far the hint is very cryptic https://twitter.com/TomixDF?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

< Message edited by wer -- 10/3/2018 18:26:01 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 1
10/3/2018 18:50:02   
Greyor_42

Just want to point out, that's not necesarilly a preview of Mogloween. It could be of the Inn Challenge.
DF  Post #: 2
10/3/2018 22:45:04   
ergotth
AQW Lore-titician

What is the DF monthly schedule again?
DF AQW  Post #: 3
10/3/2018 23:06:31   
Shadow X Ascendant

First Week - Inn Challenge
Second Week - Side Quest
Third Week - Main Story Quest
Fourth Week - Reimagined ( Revamp / Rebuilt )
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 4
10/4/2018 2:41:46   
Malarik the Caster

Sing it with me.
MOG- LO- WEEEEEEEEN
It's the most wonderful time OF THE YEAR!!!
Dunno about the meaning of the teaser, but i'm seeming an evil V and a good A. Artix and Valrith maybe? or Vaal? or worse, Vaalroir.
Post #: 5
10/4/2018 16:30:37   
SoulWeaver16

When do you think the event will come out?
They have activated the Mogloween interface but not the book to be able to do the missions
DF  Post #: 6
10/4/2018 17:12:31   
wer

@ShadowxAscendent how would this apply in the holiday format which can last up to a month?

Also if they are doing the same format as regular game updates I hope they put out the Safiria challenge that was mentioned a while ago, i dunno if they are coming back to it, but it would be nice if they do

< Message edited by wer -- 10/4/2018 17:18:44 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 7
10/4/2018 21:08:17   
Shadow X Ascendant

First Week - Inn Challenge Keeps , But Mogloween Book Returns
Second Week - Mogloween Release Part 1
Third Week - Mogloween Release Part 2
Fourth Week - Mogloween Release Part 3, If No Part 3, Then Will be Reimagined
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 8
10/5/2018 3:09:39   
Edorath

One of them is clearly Vaal (which would explain the red V, also that sword is clearly Transcendence), but i have no clue who the other might be, best guess is Xan with that fireball and all. Don't know if it's an Inn challenge or not but fighting Vaal on his prime would be neat.

< Message edited by Edorath -- 10/5/2018 3:10:44 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 9
10/5/2018 3:13:15   
Sakurai the Cursed

It's obviously gonna be Xan, with a name like Unfortunate Souls on that challenge board. I mean, especially after the last main story release, if he's not the most unfortunate soul we know then idk who is.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 10
10/5/2018 4:53:27   
Flabagast

Throwing this out there now, I think it'll be the next True Mortal Saga quest. We did see Xan last time, and we are trying to recruit some villains so...
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 11
10/5/2018 11:58:39   
Greyor_42

That doesn't really fit with the release schedule, though. For it to be True Mortal, it'd have to be next week, though that still wouldn't make sense, since Mogloween. That, and Vaal from before Book 1 is in the screenshot as well.
DF  Post #: 12
10/5/2018 12:39:48   
wer

so what could vaal and xan have anything to do with each other? it still seems like a strange release for a mogoloween update, but at least I hope they have a "teaser" quest for today to give us a hint at the main story
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 13
10/5/2018 12:42:47   
Shadow X Ascendant

Today will be just Return of The Book. On the week after the Book Return is when it gets new things.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 14
10/5/2018 12:59:14   
wer

ok because I seem to remember there always was a "breadcrumb" quest the first week to introduce things
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 15
10/5/2018 13:26:46   
Greyor_42

quote:

so what could vaal and xan have anything to do with each other?

Well, they're both unfortunate souls. Also, if you combine their names, you get Vaalexander.
DF  Post #: 16
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> Mogloween 2018
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition