Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Thank the Avatars for...

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> Thank the Avatars for...
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/4/2018 11:24:37   
Pelly2500

We've all had those moments in DF where we've struggled with a challenge or quest, whether it was canonical or a side quest/challenge. However we have gotten by with a particular item, class, pet etc. And this post is all about appreciating those things.
For example:

Thank the Avatars for the DragonSlayer class for making triple trouble possible. I doubt I could have beaten it and got my ultimate destiny weapon otherwise.
DF  Post #: 1
10/4/2018 11:36:42   
Malarik the Caster

Imma get creative here and say thank the Avatars that Tomix Book 1 Guest exists. Back when he was first introduced, he was OP. Got past When with him as my damage dealer, along with Aegis (although his shield failed me, if only I understood what bonus meant in 2012). This guest made everything pre-class revamp era possible with a base armour (Ice + Fire OP combo). Even used him against those stupid-crazy-powerful ice elves that were a pain back when the ice orb first dropped. Good times. Shame what happened though...
Post #: 2
10/4/2018 18:26:29   
GammaCavy

Thnak the avatars that this game exists. So many good memories. And thank the avatars for the Visor that gives is Balteals Aventail. That helmet saved my bacon so many times...
DF  Post #: 3
10/4/2018 20:47:32   
blowthemandown

Thank the Avatars for Artix. Not only is his Book 3 guest very powerful, but every quest he touches turns to gold.
DF  Post #: 4
10/4/2018 20:53:15   
The Jop

Thank the Avatars for Aegis. May he always remain our cool, stalwart ally. Who is not eaten.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
10/4/2018 21:28:15   
Kurtz96

Thank the avatars for DmK V1 remaining in the game. With it I cheesed out many wins, at it makes farming and story line quests way easier since every enemy can be one shot with quick animations.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 6
10/5/2018 4:30:01   
Flabagast

Thank the Avatars for a pet dragon with 200 protection points. I can't remember the last time I needed to use a mana regen skill or a mana potion, oh and of course it's saved my bacon countless times.

< Message edited by Flabagast -- 10/5/2018 4:31:40 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 7
10/5/2018 10:45:31   
Ace Woodlink

Thank the Avatars for bacon. Without it, the world would be engulfed in darkness.
MQ  Post #: 8
10/5/2018 14:40:37   
GammaCavy

Thank the avatars for the Judgement wheel. Sometimes, you just need a weapon like that.
DF  Post #: 9
10/11/2018 6:57:10   
Kany

Thank the avatars for the Sinosence war. After the avatar of time character at the inn told the character they are a simple version of themselves, the sinosence war made me feel like I'm a good hero.
Post #: 10
10/12/2018 7:50:43   
tydus dragous

Thank the avatars for the deathknight class my god is this a good looking class
DF  Post #: 11
10/12/2018 9:35:28   
hpnerdghmk

Thanks the avatars for this amazing game.

I've created my first and main character in 2007 and now it has been 11 years since I play DF. I've learned english with this game, which allowed me to take a test at university where I live (Brasil) and study abroad for 2 years in the US. I couldn't be more grateful. This game is a piece of art

Just watch out for the plot holes XD
Post #: 12
10/12/2018 23:27:32   
Flabagast

^ That's really awesome!
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 13
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> Thank the Avatars for...
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition