Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

The mysterious dragon of the Inn...

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> The mysterious dragon of the Inn...
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/4/2018 14:19:01   
Sinclair Glory

Who is this guy? Am I trippin' or does he look familiar? Anyway, considering how at the Edge of Time the Hero meets all his other universal self and gets to train, you guys think this ancient dragon should teach our dragon a thing or two (assuming it even wants to teach us)?

Also, does it give anyone else the idea that the glowing light patterns and 'halo' like design on the top of the dragons head suggests that maybe this is the REAL Avatar of Time (or teacher of AOT)? Let your thoughts spill out, allow your imagination to take control and speculate.

Who/what am I talking about:
https://i.imgur.com/0alEPAc.png
Post #: 1
10/4/2018 14:35:08   
Meralos

That's the Eternal Dragon of Time, the protagonist of the AQW Universe. He basically has dominion over all the timelines.

Who knows, maybe he's also an alternate version of us, considering the Hero of Dragonfable is 1/3 of him by the time we get to AQW.

< Message edited by Meralos -- 10/4/2018 14:37:07 >
Post #: 2
10/4/2018 14:49:44   
Arcturus96

What do you mean "1/3 of him" is the Hero?
Post #: 3
10/4/2018 14:51:17   
Meralos

The Hero of AQW is the Eternal Dragon of Time, but he's also a combination of the three heroes of the timelines that were merged. It's really wonky.
Post #: 4
10/4/2018 15:01:57   
Sinclair Glory

I KNEW IT! I knew I seen him somewhere, forgot since I haven't played all the other AE games in forever. But I'm even more amazed at myself lol. My theory was correct. He IS the Real AOT. Man I'm awesome

EDIT: Still, the guy has gotta teach us something! anything! Even a conversation over a cup of tea will be nice!

< Message edited by Sinclair Glory -- 10/4/2018 15:03:59 >
Post #: 5
10/4/2018 15:55:25   
Sakurai the Cursed

He's not the "real AoT" really, because avatars are just avatars, representatives of the gods, not gods themselves. You could say that AoT is presumably his representative though.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
10/4/2018 18:06:26   
Sinclair Glory

I know hes not actually an avatat but you know what I mean. This lizard boy holds all the keys.
Post #: 7
10/4/2018 18:23:38   
Greyor_42

Except he really doesn't. He's only put there as a shoutout.
DF  Post #: 8
10/4/2018 18:24:43   
GammaCavy

And our AQ self saved him at one point. That was pretty cool. I hope we get to talk to him at some point, since I think he's what's holding the Inn together at the edge of time.
DF  Post #: 9
10/4/2018 20:54:45   
Sinclair Glory

Right? I'm sure we can get a lil information to help us... some way i dunno but it'd be awesome.
Post #: 10
10/4/2018 22:01:55   
ergotth
AQW Lore-titician

Little fun fact: It was the AQW team who insisted on the Avatar of Time class to have horns, so it looks dragon-like and the AQW calendar class at that time was the "Chrono Dragonknight".
DF AQW  Post #: 11
10/5/2018 12:39:07   
Franz Volkier

its that dragon of time! in AQW the hero is secretly the dragon of time basically god... that's why he is there because the inn is full of the hero from many universe soooo,but that makes me to think where is the hero of Mechquest. i mean i know that Mechquest ended up as an unfinished project and they never gave it a proper ending but truly i think we can count it.

< Message edited by Franz Volkier -- 10/16/2018 11:28:21 >
Post #: 12
10/5/2018 12:55:08   
Greyor_42

The inn isn't full of "heroes from many universes", it's of heroes from different DragonFable timelines. The Eternal Drgon of Time being there is, as I said already, nothing more than a shoutout/easter egg, and has exactly zero plot relevance.

quote:

i mean i know that Mechquest ended up as an unfinished project and they never gave it a proper ending

They did give it a proper ending, though. It reset into Dragonfable.
DF  Post #: 13
10/9/2018 9:07:04   
Kany

Wow, some theories... I just assumed the dragon is either some challenge dragon we never got to fight or an alternative timeline version of our dragon, like there are some other timeline characters who are alyways at the inn.
Post #: 14
10/13/2018 12:51:23   
GammaCavy

He does look kind of like the dragonoid, but no, he's his own thing.
DF  Post #: 15
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> The mysterious dragon of the Inn...
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition