Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=AE= Important Information Regarding Your AQ, DF, and MQ Accounts

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> Artix Entertainment General Discussion >> =AE= Important Information Regarding Your AQ, DF, and MQ Accounts
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/18/2018 16:35:45   
  Alina
Battleon Sorceress

Data Security Incident: FIXED
Two talented individuals found a vulnerability in our older game websites (specifically AdventureQuest, DragonFable, and MechQuest). We were notified of this on October 16th, 2018. Thankfully, they have worked diligently with us to fix these issues and protect our game network.

Because we respect your privacy and the privacy of all our players, we are writing to let you know about this data security incident. While we have no evidence of your data being leaked, it is possible that your personally identifiable information was accessed, which for our games is limited to your game account name, password, email address, and IP address.

Although there is no evidence that your account has been tampered with, we urge you to change your password. Please use a unique password on every online service you use (seriously… this is so important on the internet now).

While you are updating your password(s) to secure your account, be sure to download our new Artix Games Launcher. It is a far more secure way to play as you do not need the Flash Plugin or a web browser… and you can play all of our games in one place.

If you need any help with any of your Artix Entertainment video game accounts, please contact player support.

Battle on!

Artix Krieger

< Message edited by Alina -- 10/18/2018 16:48:35 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 1
10/21/2018 18:40:05   
04intel

I've only just heard of this when i checked my email just now. Great, just great... Now i have to think of a new bloody password. And remember it, which i suck at btw. Thank god i don't use it for anything else other then AE games.

Edit: Done, finally.

< Message edited by 04intel -- 10/22/2018 3:41:55 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> Artix Entertainment General Discussion >> =AE= Important Information Regarding Your AQ, DF, and MQ Accounts
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition