Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Bludgeon.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Bludgeon.
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/30/2018 3:41:30   
racing.lo.mas

It used to be strong because of its high damage, its low cost and what I think it is the main fact: it always deals physical damage.
Right now its quite useless, the damage might be fine, but the main problem is the high energy cost.

Well my suggestion is the following:

- Energy cost at level 1 : 115.
- Energy cost increase 20 per level.
- Damage depends on primary weapon. (It means if you have an energy primary then bludgeon will inflict energy damage.

Energy cost with this change:

Level 1 from 150 to 115
Level 2 from 165 to 135
Level 3 from 180 to 155
Level 4 from 195 to 175
Level 5 from 210 to 195
Level 6 from 225 to 215
Level 7 from 240 to 235
Level 8 from 255 to 255
Level 9 from 270 to 275
Level 10 from 285 to 295

It used to be strong because TMs could use malf and if you used any shield, then they could attack you with bludgeon and scythe. While you were wasting a turn to shield you, they could keep attacking you. That was what make bludgeon too strong. BMs weren't any problem because their strenght build didn't use to be too strong. With those changes, TM won't be too strong again, if you shield yourself, their only physical attack will be scythe. This change will make bludgeon more useful since it won't need too much energy as it needs right now. It will also buff BMs since they need to be buffed, maybe this change won't be enough to revive BMs but at least it will help a bit.
Epic  Post #: 1
10/30/2018 8:40:24   
.Lord Ginger.

No to the primary damage change.

It used to cost like 180 in 6 which wasn’t broken at all and I’d like that back. Str TM is a joke right now, especially with the new assimilate change

And if you actually want to screw over BM, sure, change bludgeon to being same as primary.

Also still waiting on guns to strength back so str can actually be like... good

< Message edited by .Lord Ginger. -- 10/30/2018 8:49:17 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Bludgeon.
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition