Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Achievement Order.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Achievement Order.
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/2/2018 18:15:37   
racing.lo.mas

What if you could order your achivements? Maybe is a dumb feature, but I guess it would be cool if you could choose the order of appearance.
You could put at the begginigs the ones you like the most and so on. For example, if you are really proud of beating a boss, then you can put that achievement at the first place on the boss achievements, and everybody can see the order you choose.

Or/And:
What about adding at the top of the achievement page the image of 5 achievemnts. You can choose anyone you like, as your fav 5 achievements.

Achievements are mean to be something to be proud of. You want to show your best achievemnts, but they sometimes are pretty hidden. People who look into your achievements might see only a few but no the best.

Just a small and cool feature.
Epic  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Achievement Order.
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition