November 2, 2018
Nightwraith has a challenge for you. Think you can handle it? I assure you, it will be Legendary...
This is the first of several updates to introduce new Nightwraith and Harvest-themed missions, weapons, and gear as Delta V's Harvest celebration continues!
- Returning Party Business Mission Group with new final mission “34”
- New OneX6 Retrieval mission in case you sold the OneX6 key yet again
- Smoke Screen: Improves with every 3.5 points of Tech; Level 6 to 10 buffed +5 per level
- Bounty Hunter/Cyber Hunter: Shadow Arts - New Progression
- Level 1 - 20%
- Level 2 - 22%
- Level 3 - 24%
- Level 4 - 26%
- Level 5 - 28%
- Level 6 - 29%
- Level 7 - 30%
- Level 8 - 31%
- Level 9 - 32%
- Level 10 - 33%
2019 Calendar Items
These items are only available with purchase of the 2019 AE Calendar (Release date TBD).
- Chrono Cluster Sword P
- Chrono Cluster Sword E
- Corrupted Chronomancer Armor
- Unlimited versions of Boost cores available on VendBots
- Strength Boost
- Dexterity Boost
- Technology Boost
- Support Boost
- Limited Versions of Boost cores buffed to +8
We've also done a major update to legacy development phase achievements (Beta, Gamma, and Delta). If you created a character during one of these phases, that character will receive the appropriate achievement if they never claimed it. This was done because the system of claiming achievements was confusing for new players, especially those who weren't familiar with English. If you have an old Beta, Gamma, or Delta character you feel like dusting off that was lost due to forgotten login information, please use the password recovery forms or contact the Artix Help Team -- they may be able to help you recover it. However, if you lost the account due to account sharing, fraudulent payments, or excessive rule-breaking, or other serious offenses, your chances are much lower.
- Elite Big 50 P (Name changed to be consistent with new Aux)
- Elite Big 50 E
- Wraith Cannon E (Name changed to be consistent with new Aux)
- Wraith Cannon P
- Regular war drop rate boosted to 35%
After an exhaustive search, we've finalized our testers. We're very pleased to welcome the following new members to our testing team. Please offer a kind congratulations if you see them in game, or a least a humble bow.
F L O K I
Again, if you applied but were not chosen, please respect our decision and the new testers. Taking this decision poorly would definitely hurt your chances of being selected in the future.
Digi-tagged! -Digital X
< Message edited by Digital X -- 11/3/2018 18:38:15 >