Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Sidearms

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Sidearms
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/4/2018 17:56:10   
racing.lo.mas

I'd suggest to impove how it's damage increase with dexterity.

Strenght players really miss gun increasing with strenght. So if it increased a bit more with dexterity, it would encourage strenght players not to spam all stats points in strenght/support and save some of them to use in dexterity. By the way, it also would encourage strenght players to use the frozen fury blaster.
You'd say strenght will be broken again, but no, it won't happen. To get gun damage they need to invest stats on dex which would mean less primary damage, less health or less support. This is call balance. Its in order to see less people spamming 1 stat or at least see more variants to a build.

This would also help dexterity builds. They only have 2 main attacks, gun and multy (For mages). Strenghts has many strenghts skills and primary. Supports have multy and aux but with a very very very high damage and also the chance of crits. Focus has robot, aux and any other skill which improves with tech.
So dex only have gun and multy and its damage is not that much to make it viable. So giving a small buff to it's damage will be enough. You can't improve multy's damage because it would be bad for 2v2.
Epic  Post #: 1
11/4/2018 20:09:05   
.Lord Ginger.

When guns scaled with dex, dex BH was broken and could 3 shot people.

I’d prefer guns back to strength.

Because you could always... nerf strength a tad to keep it from being broken.
I don’t think this would make strength builds put points in dex there than just make every build but strength better.

< Message edited by .Lord Ginger. -- 11/4/2018 20:17:53 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Sidearms
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition