Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

War commander

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> War commander
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/6/2018 3:23:14   
racing.lo.mas

What about war commander being able to be added in all weapons?

I mean you could add this passive into gun, aux and armor too. If you have bought a primary passive then you won't be able to pick a war commander.
why it can only be addded in primary? It nerf strenght builds, I mean a strenght build could have another kind of passive on primary, like crit chance or whatever. They can just add this in other weapon which is not that relevant, for example aux.

Is like this passive could only be added on auxiliar which would make supports a bit nerfed. Omega was supposed to bring more flexibility on builds, so this passive should be added in any weapon.

Something else, if I want to use a primary like omega sword, I won't be able.
Epic  Post #: 1
11/6/2018 8:27:59   
.Lord Ginger.

Supported, this is a good idea so people don’t have to necessarily lose more because of wanting to use WC
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
11/6/2018 9:41:05   
NDB

Or they could make it like Credit and Experience Boost instead of core.

Also, it is way overpriced now that the bomb drop rate has been permanently increased. Before, when the drop rate of regular bombs was 28% (?) and the drop rate of supers was about 7% (can’t confirm), they roughly doubled your Influence. If you are doing 40 damage with a regular bomb, that means 200 extra net influence for 2,000 credits. Now that the regular has been increased to 35%, they only increase you influence by 67%, which is like 133 influence for 2,000 credits.

< Message edited by NDB -- 11/6/2018 10:00:26 >
Epic  Post #: 3
11/6/2018 13:34:36   
.Lord Ginger.

I Support this as long as you can buy them for credits (because you can’t with exp and credit boosts).
It’d make battles for sure not rely on the outcome of me having war commander in one of my items
AQW Epic  Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> War commander
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition