Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Ethereal Savage Werewolf Form

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Ethereal Savage Werewolf Form
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/8/2018 1:00:25   
SysRq AQForums

Can someone please link me the info subs for this armor?

How does it compare to Headless Horseman?
AQ DF  Post #: 1
11/8/2018 1:39:57   
Legendary Ash

The Devs have not released info subs for non Token Package items for awhile, it has the same stats as original Savage Werewolf but defends against Light as primary resistance and other elements are shuffled around.
AQ  Post #: 2
11/8/2018 2:56:16   
AliceShiki

The Ethereal Savage Werewolf is a clone of the original Savage Werewolf, but with a Fire Primary and Wind secondary.

As for how it compares to horseman... Uhn... It depends?

Horseman has no meaningful secondaries, while Werewolf has a 44% secondary, so Werewolf wins in compression.
In normal attacks Werewolf should also win because of the MC bonus.

On the other hand, Horseman has a cheap skill that is easily spammable, so it should be better if you like using skills a lot.

Depends on your preference in the end, go for Werewolf if you like the secondary, go for horseman if you like the skill I guess.
AQ  Post #: 3
11/8/2018 5:31:47   
Bu Kek Siansu

Just to add on AliceShiki's post:

In case you don't know, before you regret from not buying it for somehow, Alina just mentioned on twitter
that Ethereal Savage Werewolf Form is available for a limited time from the October Golden Gift Boxes.

• I would NOT recommend you to buy it, but you might want to buy it if you can miss 1 Unused GGB UR,
    you like its appearance and/or the Special with a 20% chance of dealing +25% damage each turn, etc.

If you have another char and you have the Subrace Werewolf or (just your current char) you will become as a Werewolf,
    I would recommend you to get the Rage Beast instead of the Ethereal Savage Werewolf Form.
    Because Rage Beast has a slightly better of a secondary Wind resistance and Melee defense.
    And, the Level 10 Beast Form can deal *2 BR% damage (-12.5% damage if Melee/Ranged or -25% damage if Magic).

• I would recommend you to stick with or to get the Headless Horseman instead of the Ethereal Savage Werewolf Form.
    Because the Pumpkin Smash skill can deal *2 BR% damage, Magic weapons get an additional *4/3 of the *2 BR% damage.
    And, it has a slightly better of Melee/Magic defense (L150): 55/46/55
    Also, it has a secondary with 2 resistances (L150): 53% Earth/Darkness.

• Savage Werewolf Form (L150) = 39% Earth, 44% Darkness, 66% Water/Ice, 50/50/50, Armor Lean x1.25
  • Midnight Savage Werewolf Form (L150) = 39% Earth, 44% Darkness, 66% Water/Ice, 50/50/50, Armor Lean x1.25
  • Ethereal Savage Werewolf Form (L150) = 39% Fire, 44% Wind, 66% Energy/Light, 50/50/50, Armor Lean x1.25
    EFFECT: Every turn, there is a 20% chance of dealing +25% damage.

• Rage Beast (Werewolf Subrace Armour) (L150) = 39% Fire, 42% Wind, 56% Darkness, 55/50/45, Armor Lean x1.25
    Level 10 Beast Form: Deals *2 BR% damage (-12.5% damage if Melee/Ranged or -25% damage if Magic).

• Headless Horseman (L150) = 39% Fire, 53% Earth/Darkness, 55/46/55, Armor Lean x1.25
    Pumpkin Smash skill: Deals *2 BR% damage, Magic weapons get an additional *4/3 of the *2 BR% damage.

< Message edited by Bu Kek Siansu -- 11/8/2018 7:01:32 >
  • Post #: 4
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Ethereal Savage Werewolf Form
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition