Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

New passive cores to remove Stats passives.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> New passive cores to remove Stats passives.
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/11/2018 13:26:02   
racing.lo.mas

In my opinion stas passives are too good just because the ammount of things they buff, they could be better if they only buffed only one thing. For example, we got ninja reflex which gives some block chances, but we got dex boost that bring block chance, defense, gun damage and some other skills buffs (stun grenade, technician, multy). Even this dexterity boost brings a real buff in every battle, you ignore a bit more defense, your gun deals a bit more damage, your multy is a bit stronger and so on. This ninja reflex is only giving a small chance of block which is only effective when you really block, you might be in 10 battles where you don't even block.

So lets go with the passives:

-Weapon commander: Increase all your weapon base damage by 5% (primary, gun, aux and bot)
-Defensive hability: Increase defense and resistance by 5% and defensive buff by 3%.
-aggressiveness: Increase primary damage by 5% and skill based on strength by 2% but dicrease defense and resistance by 2%.
-Lucky warrior: Increase stun, critical, block and deflection chances by 4%
-Mercenary soul: Increase aux damage by 10% and all skills based in support by 5% (exluding defensive skills which increase with support)
-Hunter soul: Increase gun damage by 10% and increase dexterity skills by 5%
-Mage soul: Increase all tech skills by 10%
-A good healer: All your healing is increased by 3% for yourself (this include heal, blood commander, mark of blood, gun, aux and primary cores with lifesteal)
-Poisoned aura: Opponent have their heal reduced by 5% and poison deals 5% more. If you are against 2 players, they both have their heal reduced by 2.5%. (this passive can not be stacked)
-Defensive aura: increase your partner and your defense/resistance by 3% (can be stacked)
-Agressive aura: Increase all your partner and yours weapon damage by 2% (primeray, gun, aux and bot)
-Energy meta: When an opponent takes your energy, you lose 10% less (it doesn't affect the opponent, he/she will still drain the same ammount as if you hadn't this core)
-Immortal: Your health is increased by 250 and your energy by 100 but your defense/resistance is reduced by 15%.
-Unforgivable: When you get blocked/deflected your heal is increased by 75 and If your opponent do a critical on you, you get 50 energy.
-Enery recovery: you have 10% of enery conversation from all damage received.
-uncontrollable: You gain 10% more rage.
-Advantage: You start the battle with 100% rage.
-All or nothing: All your skills cost 30 less damage but they are 5% less effective.
-Taking risks: Your critical chance is increased by 25% and defense ignored by critical is increade 5%. At the same time your chance of being blocked and deflected are increased
-Avarice: Increase your exp and credits earned on battles by 75%
-Cheater: Your block and deflection chance are increased 20%. However, criticals chances on you are increased by 25%.
-Fortune: You rage can not be deflected or blocked.

I personally like this idea because you can have more variety of builds by getting one of those upgrades, by the way, one build can find more than one of them helpfull for example caster build might use weapon commander or mage soul as well. This is nice because one build won't be forced to pick always the same passive.
You can only use 1 passive, not more than one. So I have 2 ideas for them:
-All of them can only be added on armor.
-Those passives are not added to weapons. They are a new type of passives which can be added in a new slot called base passive. this option is better because some of them might be too strong for low levels like the one that increase health by 250. So maybe they can be only added for legendary players (the ones who reached level 40). I would make them free or with a low cost so people could try all out and change them while they change builds.
Epic  Post #: 1
11/11/2018 13:46:20   
Satafou

I appreciate your intent and effort with this post. However, although you have thought of multiple purposes as well as a new lookout towards passives, I don't think you've quite thought through as to how some of these could be extremely game breaking when applied to certain builds. The core idea behind these are quite nice, but the numbers defo need some tweaking.
Post #: 2
11/11/2018 14:25:31   
racing.lo.mas

Well I just suggested some ideas I had. Some might be fine, some other might be too strong, perhaps. The idea of posting them anyway was to think about your ownr opinion, which one you like, which one you dislike, which one you would change the numbers, etc. The idea of a new type of passive was a good idea to bring a different update, since we always I have balance, bosses, missions and achievements, Im not saying that's bad, but we could add a new feature.
That was what I was expecting, tough I hardly ever find this kind of replies.

Mymistake: it should have been posted in suggestions.

< Message edited by racing.lo.mas -- 11/11/2018 14:26:12 >
Epic  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> New passive cores to remove Stats passives.
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition