Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Reward for long battles with bosses

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Reward for long battles with bosses
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/15/2018 21:49:54   
racing.lo.mas

Legendary bosses might be so annoying and stressefull even more when you were about to win and you lost due to a critical streak. It feels so bad when you were playing with a boss for hours and you didn't get anything. So I'd suggest to give a small reward which increase by the ammount of time spent on a boss fight.

250 credits every 5 minutes. With a limit of 3k (1 hour of boss fight) and if you win this ammount is multiplied by 2.
Epic  Post #: 1
11/16/2018 0:24:08   
NDB

The amount you get for losing is more than you can get from winning in Jugg or 1v1 in terms of credits per hour without power hour/weekend (even the fastest Jugger can only get about 26 wins an hour, which is only 2080 credits)... And you're telling me the amount is doubled to 6k credits per hour if you win? Then I would beat up bosses all day instead of doing Jugg when there is no war going on.

Its an okay idea, but the numbers obviously need to be adjusted. But if you make the credits too low, it seems hardly worth it.
Epic  Post #: 2
11/17/2018 0:26:57   
racing.lo.mas

You might get good rewards, sure, but you can stay awake doing that? Beating legendary bosses is not that easy and is not that funnier as you think it is. You can not play by doing any random attack, you must be focused in what you are doing.
So go ahead and beat all the bosses you want.
Epic  Post #: 3
11/17/2018 9:57:56   
NDB

All I have to do is get Legendary Shoggoth out of energy (~10, 15 minutes) and then infinitely loop heal without ever killing him. The battle would last for as long as I want it to as long as I heal and battery.
Epic  Post #: 4
11/18/2018 12:18:57   
.Lord Ginger.

You’d be getting as much credits as me NPCing caden 100 times during power hour.

If some guy wants to beat bosses like that, I say go for it. It’s not like you can bot it, and it’s not like you can’t get millions of credits playing juggernaut anyway, and they get ranks for it (and it’s also bottable), plus gifting is already going to give players millions.

AQW Epic  Post #: 5
11/18/2018 18:35:12   
racing.lo.mas

I was just thinking this because you might get really close to beat a boss and lose only for bad luck. Everybody had been in this situation, its quite annoying, so this would give a small rewards for losing a lot of time on it. Want to reduce the credits ammount, alright. However, even if you won 10k by win, I believe anybody would spend all the day fighting those bosses. As lord ginger said, you cant bot and is not as fighting an npc where you don't have to be very smart to win.
And you say you can make the fight last for ever, but I said the max is 1 hour, no more than that.
Epic  Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Reward for long battles with bosses
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition