Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Epic Duel Suggestions of the year

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Epic Duel Suggestions of the year
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/17/2018 12:12:11   
kaierti
Banned

Hallo all. I will advice all the best suggestions what i have. for more fun, for get more players

1. bring back reroute and blood lust in all classes. 3 class reroute, 3 class blood lust. for long battles, for different, powerfull games

2. every class need at least 2 energy skills for play, example i do not like play with blood mage or mercenary or bounty hunter, because 1 energy skill is not enough for play

3. delete energy required on cores. early time i remember sidearm needed energy to steal energy, and then you deleted. you guess that it was bad for free play, delete energy required on meteor shower, chairman's fury, force strike azrael's anguish gun and etc

4. even force strike core is not op, i suggest make it warm up 1. i mean example 2 vs 2 battles you can not use it on the first strike

5. delete energy required on EMP grenade and Atom smasher. because just look, on assimilation you do not need any energy to use the core. it is just silly, spend energy to steal energy, it looks like as sidearm situation, which i mentioned up

6. also i do not like that sidearm improves with dexterity, it is strength point and i think better will be if you back it on strength

7. the most thing i do not like, you increased % percentage to deflect or to block, as i person, to me i do not like deflections and blocks, because it is hated momment, you must decrease block or deflect chance instaed of increase. why deflect or block is good, for what? i think for nothing

8. bring back old rare weapons, players, who did not participated in the early phase, miss and wanna play with old weapon cores and old style weapons. i mean i liked you restored chairman's fury core, massive strike 10% chance to crit, i liked it, but in my opinion you must bring back old weapons too as same is platinum's pride, infernal interdictor, gamma bot, founder armor and etc. variums and high credits, and let people choose with which item he want to play

9. do something about juggernauts

10. also main part which i don't like is that 1 vs 1 is almost no playable. and 2 vs 2 sometimes. because look, i have focus 5 build, 70-80% i lost against example strength builds, or tank builds, high rank players. also 2 vs 2 is almost useless, play with focus 5 build. when a rank 1 player battles a rank 100 player, it must be massive additional points for 1 rank player

i can suggest more. just nowadays in my opinion, Epic Duel is almost "closed" game, just looks like there is not same fun as earlier was. also i do not know why, but there is a bit lagg, example when i move by car, it is not way faster. just this game need to open, need to fast, need to change big things. i do not like when i logg in and there is 100 people online

< Message edited by kaierti -- 11/17/2018 12:17:33 >
Post #: 1
11/17/2018 12:20:49   
.Lord Ginger.

.-.

< Message edited by .Lord Ginger. -- 11/17/2018 12:21:11 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
11/17/2018 13:16:43   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

Kaierti, please make sure you are familiar with the =ED= Frequently Suggested Ideas before posting, as your first point about the "Return of Passive Skills" is a frequently suggested idea. If it will be added back it will be added at the discretion of the Staff.

Also for point 8:

quote:

Suggestions that will not be implemented

- Trading Feature (between your account and with other players) or Auction Houses
- Currency Transfer
- Faction Bank
- Membership
- Return of Rare Items

Items such as Gamma Bot will not be returning, they were Phase Specific and a special item related to that Phase. It would not make much sense to bring Gamma gear back into the Omega Phase for example.

As for Juggernauts, what would you like to see happen? You will need to expand on "do something about Juggernauts" as it is a little vague, there is much that could be done, but without incentive no one has anything to go on. What is causing the trouble? What could be improved, changed etc?

Lastly yes EpicDuel has changed vastly over the years, it has recently resurfaced with regular updates after years without one so the team are getting back into the swing of things, things like this do take time. Hopefully with the coming updates and certainly gifting we can see more people.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
11/17/2018 16:01:57   
Mother1

1) In the FSI and it has been said many times that passives wouldn't come back (Even if a lot of people want them back)

2) The fact of the matter is that those classes have their energy drainers and gainers in one skill so it is two for the price of one.

3) Lets remove counter play to cores... Sorry but not supported.

4) This would help keep some issues in 2 vs 2 balanced so I can support this change.

5) Bad comparison. Assimilation is also a way to regain some energy which is why moves that can recover as well as drain, along with just pure gain are cost free vs skills that are 100% designed the drain energy have a cost. besides EMP is extremely potent and to be able to spam this without cost would make CH OP.

6) No comment

7) Not supported in the least.

8) Same as number 7.

9) What should be done about them? As it stands right now the mode has never truly been balanced, and a too drastic change (Say removing NPC for example) Would 100% destroy the mode due to the lack of a player pool. Not to mention balance changes itself hasn't been nice to this battle mode.

10) No Comment.
Epic  Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Epic Duel Suggestions of the year
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition