Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =DF= November 30th Design Notes: November 2018 Reimagined

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: =DF= November 30th Design Notes: November 2018 Reimagined
Page 3 of 3<123
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/3/2018 4:00:21   
Kurtz96

I was wrong about DmK V2 being banned for most challenges.

Too be fair though, DmK V2 being banned or not banned has changed multiple times over the Inn challenges.

< Message edited by Kurtz96 -- 12/3/2018 4:12:44 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 51
12/3/2018 4:46:39   
Orian

'I hope I turned the oven off' Oh this one hits home, and it seems a hiatus is a great way to protect oneself from death
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 52
12/3/2018 8:11:02   
tydus dragous

why are so many people demanding virgin blood sacrifices?
DF  Post #: 53
12/3/2018 8:24:31   
BluuHorseOfficial

I was wondering if using IBR still allows you into Uthulucís fight, and if it does, does Uthuluc do itís IBR-exclusive nuke?
DF  Post #: 54
12/3/2018 10:32:03   
Dragonlord Blurok

Man, I barely recognize any of the names on these graves. Am I getting old or something?

DF AQW  Post #: 55
12/3/2018 17:07:34   
dragon_master

On another (possibly unrelated) note,I just want to point out there's a bug with Leorilla's (possibly some other bosses as well) ImmoRes,whereas it shows being -155 without 10 AllRes. Our wise black cat might want to take a look.

< Message edited by dragon_master -- 12/3/2018 17:08:05 >
DF  Post #: 56
12/3/2018 18:39:44   
Sakurai the Cursed

@Bluu -
quote:

does Uthuluc do itís IBR-exclusive nuke?

It does.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 57
12/4/2018 9:41:03   
BluuHorseOfficial

@dragon_master, itís not a bug, but itís a fix made by Verlyrus since Leorilla had gotten too powerful and hard to defeat after the revamp to stats, due to the extra Immobility offered by STR.

I've figured it out, Leorilla has 225 STR, which translates to 225/5=45 Immo Res. Therefore, if Leorilla was intended to have -200 Immo Res, it's 225 STR would make it so that it's -200+45=155 Immo Res.

< Message edited by BluuHorseOfficial -- 12/4/2018 12:03:11 >
DF  Post #: 58
12/4/2018 19:02:58   
dragon_master

^This actually never crossed my mind... thanks for the elaboration. (besides my pathetic math skills)

DF  Post #: 59
12/4/2018 19:47:49   
Zealwrath

"help, i glitched into the ground!" was my favorite out of them all. now i gotta find a way to make a lot of money so i can start doing the challenges
DF AQW  Post #: 60
12/4/2018 20:41:25   
Commander_In_Red

Um...I Want Those Weapons. Shame we don't have a class that uses Sycthe weapons very well (I'm talking about aesthetics, I'm aware Scythes (Weapon Type) can be used by any Classes or builds), else that Scythe weapon would be very high on my list of priorities right now.

I must say though, the randomly chosen element is...unfortunate. The pet dragon is the most practical pet to bring into the Challenges, yet the number of times I've instantly LOST because I was unfortunate enough to roll Sir Bearington while having the dragon equipped makes me sad, both at the random nature of the update and my own sad luck. So either you play with no dragon and make everything a hundred times harder, or you play with the dragon and have a chance to instantly lose. Yay.

I haven't found the Graveyard yet, so I cannot comment on that yet, which is sad since it seems to be the main part of the update.

Also, on an unrelated note, I finally beat the Sporca. Best thing to happen since the release came out.

The pessimist complains about the wind;
the optimist expects it to change;
the realist adjusts the sails.
- William Arthur Ward
DF  Post #: 61
12/4/2018 23:14:48   
The ErosionSeeker
*insert cheesy pun here*

^ I clearly see a Linus in your inventory, have you not considered equipping Linus and then unequipping it to empty your pet slot?
DF AQW  Post #: 62
12/5/2018 1:24:41   
Commander_In_Red

^ I had not. Thank you for your sage advice.
DF  Post #: 63
12/5/2018 5:43:42   
BluuHorseOfficial

@Commander, The Graveyard is just outside the west gate of falconreachógo left from where the doom orb sells you the doom weapons. Youíll see two necromancers there, just go under them into the shining light. When you get there, there will be a lot of tombstones with places you can clicky for the pop ups.

Further, Iíd recommend doing all (or a majority of) the regular challenges all with just one class regularly, such as Ranger, deathknight, epoch or DmK so. You essentially have good strategies planned for each, and then start farming AARGH. Itís actually pretty easy, and considering you say that each challenge is pretty easy now that you have your Dragon ready for equipping for every challenge.

@Zealwrath, if you have the Kathool Adept armor, then go for the Ninja Arena. Else, go for Potion Mastery or Voltaboltís Challenge. Iím assuming your above level 80, so Voltabolt should be faster than potion mastery.
DF  Post #: 64
12/5/2018 6:04:42   
Shadow X Ascendant

@Commander_In_Red. If you get tired of uding DmK. You shoyld get the Baltael Aventail Defensive. It makes Soulweaver armor become one of the best Free Armors in-game. You should definitely try it out. Specially also for Lv 80 stats of the Def3nsive one . Block +8, Dodge +8, Parry +8, Crit +5, Magic Def +14, Pierce Def +14, Melee Def +14, WIS +20, END +20, INT +3, DEX +3, STR +3, Bonus +5, Water +14, Light +14 . Peculiar Visor is easy to farm at Sandsea Book 3 Inn - Treasure Hunter

< Message edited by Shadow X Ascendant -- 12/5/2018 6:06:19 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 65
12/5/2018 11:14:34   
BluuHorseOfficial

^Why not just let them use DmK and demolish every challenge if they have that, though? DmK is more efficient for people who donít wanna waste gold anyway.

I didnít know you had DmK, Commander. In that case go for that, even though you instantly lose against Sepulchure, we all skip fights a lot anyway, the ones we canít do in a short time such as Sinnocence, for example. Gold loss shouldnít be an issue here anyway. Plus, other challenges which you ca; do make up for the gold you spend anyway, things like the Emperor, Leorilla, Bearingion and so on.
DF  Post #: 66
12/5/2018 11:22:56   
Shadow X Ascendant

I don't thing that is very good using Dmk on all Challenges. Specially Sepulchure. (Aka. Failed Doom). Or SSGO
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 67
12/5/2018 18:44:13   
Commander_In_Red

@BluuHorseOfficial Thank you for directing me to the graveyard. That was actually really neat.

Right now, I'm using Baltael SW to go through the challenges. The hardest part is figuring out the strats for the Challenges I haven't seen before.

Thank you for the advice, all of ya!

(EDIT: "Commander_In_Red: Rumors of my death were...unfortunately true." ............)

< Message edited by Commander_In_Red -- 12/5/2018 19:05:47 >
DF  Post #: 68
12/6/2018 15:08:46   
Valpro

Jeez the collectors edition of the calendar sold out FAST!
AQ  Post #: 69
12/6/2018 18:32:12   
Ace Woodlink

Absolutely loving the A.A.R.G.H. system. Being forced into fights I never would have even attempted and then coming out victorious has been an amazing confidence boost.
MQ  Post #: 70
12/7/2018 2:11:35   
Lujikul

Dunno how I feel about the AARGH. On the one hand, it's cool and the item rewards look dope and the silver weapons especially seem cool. On the other, I'm getting shoved into fights I have no real way of being prepared for. (partially because my collection of items for each fight isn't in my inventory. it's hard to manage 30 spaces.) I've basically been having to hope I get one of the dragons or the sea chicken king, or Theanos, or Siofra. Avatars forbid I get forced to fight the Unraveler.
Post #: 71
12/7/2018 8:00:15   
Shadow X Ascendant

30 spaces? Come on, You can get all Those rewards. I have 20 Spaces. 1 used For Defender Medals and 2 For Memory Fragment I and II. (My bank has III, IV, V, VI and VII). I already got all The weapons From A.A.R.G.H.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 72
12/7/2018 22:07:32   
Ace Woodlink

Hoping it's not too late for this to get noticed, but the Cauldron Sister's defensive effects are bugged or mislabeled in the "Cauldron Groupies Appear!" encounter. Toil's "Candy Fueled: Weak to Melee" makes her weak to Pierce, Bubble's "Candy Fueled: Weak to Magic" makes her weak to Melee, and Trouble's "Candy Fueled: Weak to Pierce" makes her weak to Magic.
MQ  Post #: 73
12/8/2018 0:24:18   
Shadow X Ascendant

Bubble - Now is Weak to "Melee"
Trouble - Now is Weak to "Magic"
Toil - Now is Weak to "Pierce"

Observation = I already finished Mana Roirr and Magester Duo with BSW 4 times. I will leave strategy on DF battle Strategy.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 74
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: =DF= November 30th Design Notes: November 2018 Reimagined
Page 3 of 3<123
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition