Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

(DF) The Madness Chronicles Discussion

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> (DF) The Madness Chronicles Discussion
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/2/2018 8:07:01   
NagisaXIkari

Master thread for not only Ocean of Hopelessness: Redux, but other works set within the same continuity for the sake of organization.

A New Home.

Prequel to Ocean of Hopelessness: Redux introducing locations and at least a prominent character in the main work.

Ocean of Hopelessness: Redux.

The rewrite. Prelude and first two chapters remain similar to the original while the third chapter and beyond is where the differences begin to show.

The Long Dark.

Set some time after Ocean of Hopelessness: Redux building on a prominent location and offering some background on a minor character.

Ocean of Hopelessness.

The original work left unfinished due to too many inconsistencies with DragonFable that'd take far too much effort to go back and correct and I think writing it off an AU fic is kind of a cop out. Serves as the foundation of the rewrite.

< Message edited by NagisaXIkari -- 12/3/2018 4:33:31 >
DF  Post #: 1
12/8/2018 8:45:38   
NagisaXIkari

Fourth chapter up. Here I demonstrate I don't know how Ascendant works, but I at least try as well as show action scenes aren't my forte.
DF  Post #: 2
12/10/2018 8:05:04   
NagisaXIkari

Chapters five and six up. For chapter six, I took cues from chapter six and seven of the original work and essentially combined the two as why bother having the first meeting of the main duo spread out over two chapters.

Already I'm preferring this version over the original just through better decisions on characterization.
DF  Post #: 3
12/16/2018 7:34:35   
NagisaXIkari

Chapter seven up. Would've been earlier, but I started nodding off when writing then got sidetracked on other days.
DF  Post #: 4
12/29/2018 9:10:17   
NagisaXIkari

Eighth chapter up. Ninth should be up by tomorrow if all goes well.
DF  Post #: 5
12/31/2018 7:45:42   
NagisaXIkari

Ninth chapter up before the new year at least.
DF  Post #: 6
1/3/2019 8:08:20   
NagisaXIkari

Tenth chapter and first chapter of the new year up.
DF  Post #: 7
1/8/2019 4:30:52   
NagisaXIkari

First interlude and chapter eleven up.
DF  Post #: 8
3/11/2019 15:09:16   
NagisaXIkari

New chapter up after too long without. Short to the point I shouldn't even call it a chapter and demonstrates I'm still bad at action scenes no matter how brief.
DF  Post #: 9
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> (DF) The Madness Chronicles Discussion
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition