Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Questions from someone who hasn't played in a while.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable Q&A >> Questions from someone who hasn't played in a while.
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/5/2019 16:08:56   
deathroythegreat

So, I haven't played much since the end of the Caitiff saga and I am wondering what I should do. Have any story lines been going on that continue to main saga? I have not done Sulen'Eska because I hate those side quests for 15 or so medals,
and I have no clue what else to do.

More importantly, what items should I be aiming to get? I have a fair few level 80 weapons, two or three capes and helmets, and no pets. Are there any weapons I should go out of my way to get? Any pets that I must or should have?

Also, are there any guides too stat distribution? My stats seem to be all over the place and I have no idea if thats good or not.
Post #: 1
1/6/2019 0:14:23   
Legendary Ash

DragonFable Stats and Formulas
AQ  Post #: 2
1/6/2019 3:06:03   
Silver

This is a good storyline guide. There's even a feature to find the best equipment for your level, but I'm not sure if it's up-to-date

If you're looking for a good pet, either go with your baby dragon (assuming you've trained it enough), baby chimera, or doom figmini. You can get the latter two at the inn at the edge of time once you complete the required challenges. If you want strategies for those challenges, have a look at the DF strategy thread
Post #: 3
1/6/2019 6:05:59   
Ace Woodlink

Dragonfable Best Resists is an excellent list of the best-in-slot elemental resistant gear, particularly useful for some of the absurd-damage-but-single-element Inn at the Edge of Time bosses.
MQ  Post #: 4
1/6/2019 21:11:19   
Shadow X Ascendant

>Gathering Shadows
>Sulen'eska First Part - Medals (Just simply do the borders quest)
> Sulen'eska Second Part - Kara
> Sulen'eska Third Part - Mritha
> Swordhaven - Circe Quests
> Swordhaven's Board - Tournament of Champions
> Sulen'eska Final Part - Kara
> Pale Sea To Pelekoa - Obsidian Tomb
> Pelekoa To Shapeless Empire - Nielboheim
> Nielbohein - Culture Shock, Queen Of Swordhaven, Elegy of Fire And Ice, Divine Judgement.

That's Main Story. For Itens you can Aim for Inn Rewards and Some Elemental Resistances for Next Inn Challenges. Have you Got Dragonblaser Lv 80 , Magicallll Frostvale Cape Lv 80 (1000 Gold for 14 Ice Res) And The Ancient Frost Moglin Weapons?
For Pet, (I don't know why it wasn't suggested at all). But when you reach last quest of Mritha Quests - Starcrossed - You will Win Stan, The Scanorb. Youbshould Hang on It for Some Inn Challenges. This pet does = If You HP is Above 50% = -15 All To Enemy for 3 Turns. If your HP is under 50% = -15 Health Res for 3 Turns. Baby Dragon you need only 200 Points IN protection and Nothing Else . Doom Figmini you can simply replace with Miniphage if you are feeling not ready to Failed Doom Duo

< Message edited by Shadow X Ascendant -- 1/6/2019 21:16:10 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 5
1/7/2019 4:17:47   
BluuHorseOfficial

For mana pets I would just recommend the Dragon honestly, Miniphage and Doom Figmini are very subpar.

As for gear that you can get I would definitely recommend that you get some of the following quest drops, because those are simple enough to obtain: Slimy Necklace, Grub Necklace, Warding Girdle, Ultra OmniKnight Blade and Sir Jing’s Weapons. These should be pretty good and you could also try beating the Blood Moon challlenges at the Inn at the Edge of Time (black potal inthe falconreach sky) to get your own Necro Paragon Cape and Helm, which are some really good gear.
DF  Post #: 6
1/7/2019 15:08:43   
deathroythegreat

Thanks for the helpful responses. I should of clarified what items I have in the original post.
I also forgot to mention being level 85.
I have the full doomknight set, most of the gold weapons from the replica shop in Rosewood (Blade of Awe, Light of Destiny, ETC) and the shadowed deathknight accessories, as well as the dragons rage and cloak scrap.

Since I made the post I have gone out of my way to acquire the Ultra Omniknight Blade as well as Necro Paragon level 85 helm and cape, I am working on the sword.

I also appreciate the main story related help, as I have been looking to continue/finish up what I forgot to do. Thanks guys, and if you have anymore advice I'd love to hear it

< Message edited by deathroythegreat -- 1/7/2019 17:00:52 >
Post #: 7
1/8/2019 3:28:31   
Silver

Sure, no problem lol
Since you're level 85 I'd also suggest getting the ultimate destiny weapons (Blinding light, twin blades, and/or dragonstaff), since they're the best weapons at that level. You'll need to farm quite a bit for them though, if you're starting from scratch
Post #: 8
1/8/2019 3:54:02   
BluuHorseOfficial

It takes roughly 3 hours to maximise them out though, and the Necro Paragon Soulblade is said to take around ~1.5 hours
DF  Post #: 9
1/9/2019 13:58:04   
deathroythegreat

I was probably going to start working on getting the Ultimate Light of Destiny, but I am starting from scratch and I have a somewhat low tolerance for doing the same quest repeatedly so it'll probably take me awhile to get it.
Is there any super important differences between the Shadowed, Unhallowed, and Zeclem deathknight items? I assume they just get stronger resistance bonuses but I am unsure.
Post #: 10
1/9/2019 19:32:06   
Shadow X Ascendant

Shadowed = Farm Free Version With Low Stats
Unhallowed = Farm DA Version With Higher Stats
Zeclem = Same Stats as Unhallowed but Costs.

Zeclem is an waste since you can simply farm them and they are very easy to get.

If you want gear with Light/Darkness + Good/Evil Resistances That set is for you (Along with Transcendence Lv 80 from Murky Hall)

But uf you want "All" Resistances Then the Defender Gear Itens are for you.

P.S = I doubt we will ever see lv 90 DeathKnight Gear Sets

< Message edited by Shadow X Ascendant -- 1/9/2019 19:35:47 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 11
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable Q&A >> Questions from someone who hasn't played in a while.
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition