Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

About Drakonnan's Fury G

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> About Drakonnan's Fury G
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/10/2019 6:43:34   
xZer0x13

What are the odds of actually inflicting thermal shock with this spell? I've cast it about 8-10 times in battle and only inflicted it once, am I just unlucky?

Is the 'berserker multiplier to damage' part of the equation your berserker class level? If it is, do I need to be a berserker to have that part added in?

Thank you!
AQ  Post #: 1
1/10/2019 9:27:38   
battlesiege15

I can't say about inflict rate but the Berserker multiplier refers to the amount of [Current HP]/[Max HP]. The lower your health, the stronger the damage and higher turns of Thermal Shock. Do keep in mind that the save is MonsterEND and MonsterLUK for the save AND has a [hits connected]/3*11.53% chance of inflicting so technically less than 10% chance of even attempting the effect, not including monster save role.
AQ AQW  Post #: 2
1/10/2019 17:41:19   
Legendary Ash

The beserker multiplier of 1.5 to 0.5 scaled to 1-(currentHp/maxHp) multiplies with the Thermal shock status condition's 11.53% chance, assuming both player and monster meet expected stats, the player has a 17.295% to 5.765% chance to attempt the status, with a +0 to save, the effective rate is 8.6475% to 2.8825%.
AQ  Post #: 3
1/11/2019 7:29:36   
xZer0x13

Seems that 1 in 10 is normal then, thank you for clarifying
AQ  Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> About Drakonnan's Fury G
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition