Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=MQ= DN's 1/17/19 - Blasts from the Past

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> MechQuest General Discussion >> =MQ= DN's 1/17/19 - Blasts from the Past
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/21/2019 13:36:22   
Glais

quote:

Captain Rhubarb

January 17, 2019
Blasts from the Past

We are working on cleaning up the MechQuest web site, and I found some old web pages with interesting "lost" content.

House Uniforms Contest 2008

Content and Event Archive

MechQuest Artbook

ShadowScythe Comic

Mysterious Club (Anyone know the password?)

Tags: Captain Rhubarb

Was really surprised to see any design notes at all given the unfortunate state of the game. Hoping it continues and we at least get some kind of post revealing what they would have done had the game continued. Though with the main staff members no longer a part of AE (to my understanding) it seems unlikely.

DF MQ  Post #: 1
1/21/2019 21:20:13   
VoidCorrupts

Blasts from the Past... Damn It! What a tease! Seriously thought it was an update post.
Post #: 2
1/21/2019 22:18:11   
Glais

I suppose the fact that they're cleaning up the site could be good news, as maybe they'll eventually implement some of the simpler changes. I don't want to get too optimistic though, it's probably just to optimize the site.
DF MQ  Post #: 3
1/22/2019 21:40:42   
VoidCorrupts

Maybe... Seems odd that Rhubarb, out of everyone, made the post esecially since he has only made one other post in the design notes... possible tease/hint/nod to a AvP return following GEARS games? Probably not, but damn, I wish. Do these webpages hint towards possible reskins of items suggested in the GEARS games update? I am probably looking into this post too much.

Btw, the password to the Mysterious Club is mysterious...
Post #: 4
1/30/2019 17:40:36   
Aura Knight

Some of the other House Uniforms look better than what we got now. Maybe someday those could be changed too or added as extra variants. I know basically nobody cares to do things for the game but would be nice to see it someday.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 5
2/10/2019 16:26:59   
Shards Superior

Password is "mysterious" by the way. It just lets you get to some Mysterious Johnson themed wallpapers.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> MechQuest General Discussion >> =MQ= DN's 1/17/19 - Blasts from the Past
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition