Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Improve for cores.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Improve for cores.
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/26/2019 9:56:10   
racing.lo.mas

I will give an example cuz I guess it would be better for me to explain.

Lets say I buy absortion and I equip it in my founder armor. After I do that the core absortion is still in my inventory. This will happen everytime I equip it in any armor. So if suddenly I want to use another armor because I just want a change then I can do that. So I still have absortion to add to my alpha armor. This will happen with all cores excluding cores with x25. Also when you buy a promo with a new core/passive you will get the core so you can add it in other weapon. This would solve the problem when you replace a core you bought. Its just annoying you have to waste varium for some cores and then replace them because another one fix better.

If you don't like those cores to have no limit then you can made them with some charge for example x10. You can equip this core in 10 different weapon. So if you buy azraels will, you can add it to 10 different Guns instead of only one.
Epic  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Improve for cores.
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition