Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Latest balance

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Latest balance
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/26/2019 18:37:23   
racing.lo.mas

I dont know where are we going with all those changes. Some of them were pretty weird and had no reason like making overload dex and multies going support. The last thing might be to nerf botters who goes with multy and multy gun. But this is only destroying variety between classes. All of them are pretty similar now. All classes have multy and all of them improves with support, that means all classes might run a support multy build. Also tlm, bh, tm, bm have stun which allows them to run a dex build with gun and stun.

If you wanted to nerf botters you could try many other ways, but this one is the wrong one.

Dex builds are quite bad, gun and stun is not strong enough. Stun doesnt deal a high damage. This only allows strenght builds to go ahead.
For 2v2 we might see many different classes using support since multy and critical is a good choise. The only difference we might see is the secondary skills increased by support. Static grenade, malf, strenght boost, etc.

Moving all multies to support wasnt a good idea.
Epic  Post #: 1
1/28/2019 21:57:49   
Mother1

The changing overload back to dex while making multi's support was also an anti bot measure since Juggernaut needs high defenses and multi's with support won't work well in jug (without giving up defenses) But yeah I have to agree with you on how this change destroyed dex for strength. Been playing 2 vs 2 and unless I get lucky and get a block I am basically going to get destroyed by a strength build unless I use the anti strength bot and even that got nerfed due to people complaining about it destroying strength builds.
Epic  Post #: 2
1/28/2019 23:18:16   
Xendran

Making balance changes to combat botting is completely unacceptable, and should never be even considered as an option.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 3
1/29/2019 11:34:11   
racing.lo.mas

Of course. They said they wouldnt add any change that would affect legit players. But those balance changes affect balance on builds and the game play. They could have added many better ways like making skills random and just deleting the primary core which hides skills (and that core isnt used at all anyway)
Epic  Post #: 4
1/31/2019 16:10:20   
Mother1

@ racing.lo.mas

Or just giving the core a 1 turn warm up so that it can't be abused first turn to make the person going second deal with fighting blind.

Edit

and said core isn't used by most due to it having either two states. being worthless as it is now (due to people either knowing all the places of their skills due to them never changing, or them making a screen shot so they know what skills to use) or it being even more broken as the infernal android was back when it was released due to skills being random (the very first turn this skill would be cast and boom for 3 turns the person going second would be 100% in the dark in 1 vs 1)

< Message edited by Mother1 -- 1/31/2019 16:14:00 >
Epic  Post #: 5
1/31/2019 17:57:22   
D3m37r1

So did hunters get buffed or nerfed? All they did was state what the new values are and what the skills now scale with. idk where to find the old ones.
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Latest balance
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition