Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Dual Dunamis

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Dual Dunamis
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/1/2023 23:46:53   
Stoic

My char has 250 STR/CHA/LUK and currently running a backlash setup with Angra Linnorm and Rampant Essence of Carnax. Now I'm considering a Dual Dunamis setup. I already have the guest Dunamis and planning to get the pet (token). Is this still a viable setup nowadays?

< Message edited by sysrq -- 5/2/2023 8:27:50 >
Post #: 1
5/2/2023 10:25:01   
Legendary Ash

The OmniElemental Penalty of Essence of Carnage was originally identical to *.6 of Dunamis, however it was boosted up to Always Useful *.9 during the updates to its Backlash, Mana Regen and Spell Boost Functions.
Angra Linnorm's OmniElemental Penalty is *.6.

If the strategies do not involve Defensive effects categorized as associated with Blocking and Damage Reduction, therefore is functionally compatible with Backlash on the Player's end.
In terms of Power to Cost Efficiency and being Overcharged *1.5 relative to a Standard Guest, Carnage is an objectively more effective in all areas, namely the increased rate applied an efficient ratio of Power/Cost compared to Dunamis and Thernda.
Primarily for Angra, if a Pure Damage Boost is more optimized for a strategy involving equipment synergies that is still compatible with Backlash, then this is an objective choice yours to make.
AQ  Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Dual Dunamis
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition