Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Full Screen on ARTIX GAME LAUNCHER?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Full Screen on ARTIX GAME LAUNCHER?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/16/2023 19:40:44   
TopKing

Hey Guys, I originally wanted delete my previous post because someone gave me partial answer to my question but it didn't work, I need understanding how to maximize screen size of AQ on your monitor, at the moment the screen covers the middle of the screen and then grey BLUR color from left and right hand side of the screen, based on further investigation any game could use alt+enter in WIN 10 OS to maximize screen size but it has no effect, ARTIX game Launcher only compatibility only works for WINDOWS 8 not WINDOWS 10.

One of the main streamers on YOUTUBE told me there is button to maximize the screen on the top right hand or left hand corner of the screen??? But I cannot see it anywhere.....

It frustrates me heaps because I want to experience the game to appreciate the design and art and interact better with a full screen not a partial box on the screen, does anyone have suggestions how to fix this???

< Message edited by TopKing -- 5/16/2023 19:43:58 >
Post #: 1
5/16/2023 20:14:40   
Stoic

Download and install Artix Launcher. You can maximize AQ using it. I am using Windows 11 and it works.

< Message edited by sysrq -- 5/16/2023 20:22:20 >
Post #: 2
5/16/2023 21:14:41   
TopKing

Ok sweet! I will do it, I already do have ARTIX Game launcher already, is it because I might have a bug in the one I downloaded? or would mine be outdated?? I see there latest one is 2.0.5 (64 bit), is this the one you use???

< Message edited by TopKing -- 5/16/2023 21:16:13 >
Post #: 3
5/16/2023 21:43:47   
Stoic

My version is v.212. It can go fullscreen and still keeps the natural aspect ratio of the game, not stretched fit.
Post #: 4
5/16/2023 22:31:55   
TopKing

Thats awesome, thank you for your help!
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Full Screen on ARTIX GAME LAUNCHER?
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition