Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

untraining my str

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> untraining my str
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/30/2023 1:33:12   
zxczxc

so right now my lvl 90 char is a hybrid of str dex and + a bit end, melee weapons and ranged no 100 proc. Since ranged waepons no longer use str , just dex+luck , would it be worth selling the melee waepons and use only ranged type and some bows/ guns maybe?since i was thinking going for 250dex/luck.( thinking of also going for some defensive armors paired with 100 proc ranged for battles that might get harder). But i wanted some opinions advices before i would do that.
Post #: 1
5/31/2023 6:02:47   
zxczxc

bump :D
Post #: 2
5/31/2023 6:29:49   
Dreiko Shadrack

If you want to stay as 100 proc ranged then yes STR is meaningless for that build, if you're going defensive but not planning on doing beastmaster things then you'll probably want to put the last points into END and your armors are likely going to be the luna neko subrace and variants as well as master archer.

< Message edited by Dreiko Shadrack -- 5/31/2023 7:02:32 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
5/31/2023 8:45:46   
zxczxc

thnx for the advice , but i thought that the same thing aply to the ones with no proc - 10/20% chance , just wanted to know if that's the case
Post #: 4
5/31/2023 9:53:27   
Dreiko Shadrack

Ah, I only meant within the confines of your build STR makes no sense. It wasn't my saying it only affects 100 proc ranged in general.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> untraining my str
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition