Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

ENTROPY

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> ENTROPY
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/18/2023 10:10:06   
zxczxc

SO the boss that u fight after u are done as prince drakath in reckoning...
1 Dragon blade deals void damage to him ? , so i know if i quest for it before
2 fighting yesterday against him , only difference in challenge battleis that u don't get drakath as a guest, same attacks with the same damage , am i missing something?
Post #: 1
6/18/2023 20:26:04   
Grace Xisthrith

Entropy is a pretty snazzy boss, but he's still a dragon, so yes, the Dragon Blade (and galanoth temp guest) will do void damage to him, which is very helpful.

The challenge battle versus normal battle is just the difference between having drakath and not having drakath, but drakath doesn't just act as a guest, he also removes the "unhindered hatred" passive on the boss. The passive gives him ice and dark backlash, increases his damage, and his healing, so it's a much easier fight if you keep the drakath guest out. He still hits pretty hard without the passive, but he hits way harder with the passive, without the drakath guest.

If you know his attack rotation, he's actually a pretty simple boss, with or without the drakath guest. good luck :)

AQ  Post #: 2
6/19/2023 13:38:11   
zxczxc

ok thanks , do u get the same rewards if u fight challenge battle ?
Post #: 3
6/19/2023 21:09:05   
Grace Xisthrith

You get the same armor reward either way. The only difference is for the challenge mode, you also unlock a title, which is "Hero of the Last Dawn."
AQ  Post #: 4
6/20/2023 1:21:09   
zxczxc

okay , thanks
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> ENTROPY
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition