Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Strggling with Project E Tempest Driod

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Strggling with Project E Tempest Driod
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/7/2024 2:56:24   
smacken2305

Hey guys,

recently came back to play the game and I'm currently trying to obtain the H-Series armor but I'm heavily struggling with the Tempest Droid boss.
Any strategy or items recommended to beat this one?

Heres my character info: https://aq.battleon.com/game/flash/charview?temp=61776601

Thanks!
Post #: 1
2/7/2024 3:32:51   
Rafiq von den Vielen

Having a Harm weapon is going to be good here - but I suggest replacing HSVV with Lorekeeper's Oath (which should be in the staff birthdays limited-time shop still). HSVV's inaccurate lean and wide damage range make it more of a gamble than it has to be. There's also Mighty Caissa from Chessmaster Finale but that boss can be a pain to deal with as well - Lorekeeper doesn't need any quest to obtain.

Sit in your Taladosian gear with helm of drakonnas and use Lorekeeper to whittle away at it. Don't be afraid to eat potions if you have to (but try to stay above half health). Use FGM or Twilly to help you heal (I don't remember if the Helms have an MP upkeep - if yes use FGM to sustain that).

When it does a popup about firing coolant immediately switch to Ice gear because that is going to kill you otherwise. After that swap back to Taladosian and finish it off. Heck you can even use Robina Assist to nerf its blocking a bit if your accuracy is underwhelming.
Post #: 2
2/7/2024 3:51:18   
smacken2305

Thanks for the help I'll try it and will let you know how it went!
Forgot to mention that I'm a Warrior with 250 STR 250 END and 105 CHA
Post #: 3
2/7/2024 4:30:21   
Korriban Gaming

Hi there, here is a video guide that might help

External links require mod approval. ~Ward

< Message edited by Ward_Point -- 2/14/2024 12:27:23 >

AQ DF AQW  Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Strggling with Project E Tempest Driod
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition