Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Creature 72 Not Landing Hits

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Creature 72 Not Landing Hits
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/17/2024 11:46:28   
zoby77
Banned

Build: 250 INT/250 CHAR/50 END/200 LUCK

When the stat revamp dropped I spent my hard earned ztokens to buy creature 72, I wanted to try the fea and 72 panic combo, I thought now would be a great time since guests are supposed to have increased hit chance(this was always my issue with guests I felt they missed way to much). Versus regular battle random monsters my creature 72 is landing on average 1/12 hits this is with harvarti blades and shadow feeder pendant's celerity. So 72 is getting 4 attacks per turn! and it still takes 3 turns! with him attacking 4 times per turn! to land 1 hit! and if I'm fighting a dragon he does not land sht. I'm so bummed out G i spent the last year grinding ztokens because I'm not a P2W player just have 3 guardianships, 200 ztokens a day, spent 24k tokens to get 72 and its just not worth it I can't believe this guest is locked behind ultra rare gift box please buff it's status infliction rate or something.

Am I in the wrong ? Maybe he's really good and I'm just using it incorrectly ? Any advice would be appreciated.
Post #: 1
2/17/2024 12:04:42   
Aura Knight

The creature+fae combo works well. But even with the guest accuracy change to needing mainstat you're not guaranteed a hit if your target has high defense. Nothing wrong with the guest but there's the possibility of a bug with any update. If you're struggling vs combat trainer too that may be sign of some accuracy error.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 2
2/17/2024 13:01:14   
zoby77
Banned

I avoid using the combat trainer as a testing dummy it never accurate vs real fights, but I just tested it, it's hitting 1 of every 2 hits and rarely 2/2 so 50%-60% its landing. I don't know if I'm feeling entitled (idk is that's right word) but for an ultra rare gift box item vs the combat trainer I think it should be working at like 90% effectiveness, No ? I hope it's a bug and they boost it.
Post #: 3
2/17/2024 13:08:14   
Ogma

I tested about 10 turns on combat trainer and 72 hit every time. I went into RA and fought a level 150 earth dragon, 72 hit about 50% I think, and more importantly landing Panic status and my own Fae heals my up just fine.
AQ  Post #: 4
2/17/2024 13:31:39   
zoby77
Banned

Bro I am not messing with you, I did it again vs the combat trainer, until all my mp was used up 72 landed 1 attack out of his 2 attacks every turn, rarely landed both. Against a random fight it's hits land about 20% of the time. I swear I'm not joking, is there a way to share video on this ? Because I will record my screen and send it.
Edited. Please do not use foul language. ~Master Samak

< Message edited by Master Samak -- 2/18/2024 10:00:56 >
Post #: 5
2/17/2024 13:40:01   
CarrionSpike

When was the last time you cleared your cache in the game launcher?
Post #: 6
2/17/2024 13:54:24   
zoby77
Banned

Thank You G! It works! What a weird issue
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Creature 72 Not Landing Hits
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition