What's new in Upgrade 33.7?
* The old yellow XP bar is gone! (yes, it's okay to cry if you want)
* The bar is gone, but we still earn XP for battles and level-up using XP.
* You can see your current XP on your character profile in-game.
* XP display on hover-over-pop-up character profile rotates between XP, XP %, and needed XP
* The labels for clan, subrace, and class are removed from the profile. The information is still listed, in a more compact form.
* Introducing the new Skill Points (SP) Bar!
* Every time you login you start with zero Skill Points. (someday, stuff like sleeping at an Inn will also also reset your SP to zero)
* Every battle round, your character will gain 10 SP + a few extra SP based on your level.
* Max skill points is 50 + 5 points per character level.
* Fleeing from battle costs a few skill points. The higher the monster level, the more SP required.
* Drinking potions costs a few skill points
* Drink two potions at once! Costs 20 skill points
* When you log into the game, and you have not watched any ads that day, the Ballyhoo screen will show up before you get to town.
* The smallest game screen size (540x405) has been removed. (too small to properly show ads)
- Some Class armor abilities will use SP instead of MP
- Some Misc items will use SP instead of MP
- Monsters may have drain SP attacks
- Interesting equipment that uses SP
< Message edited by Captain Rhubarb -- 9/13/2007 11:38:18 >