Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

The Undead Princess

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events >> The Undead Princess
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/24/2005 20:25:26   
Suikoman444

The Undead Princess

«The very first quest to be released in the game of L.O.R.E., before it was even called Adventure Quest.»

You walk until the moon begins to rise... a dark mist
rolls in from the east. An unnatural cold washes over
you... and you hear the footsteps of something lurching
towards you.

• Investigate
  • Flee - Return to Mogloween's main page

1 BATTLE
    Undead Princess (15)

«After the battle, the dark soul of the Undead Princess lingers on and a transparent figure forms in front of you.»

The Undead Princess: Thank you brave warrior, for you have freed me, Princess Essinel, from a deathly prison in which I have suffered so long.
    The Undead Princess: Now I ask of you this one thing: travel to free the spirit of my father King Orthas from the same horrible form. Do this, and earn my eternal gratitude.
  • I will
  • No Thanks - Return to Mogloween's main page

1 BATTLE
    Undead King (25)

«From the dark soul remnant of the battle forms a ghastly figure of the Undead King.»

Undead King: I am free from my skeletal prison at last. Accept my thanks and know that more quests will be available in the near future. In the meantime, fight some of the monsters outside of the inn.
  • Return - Return to Mogloween's main page

Update from whackybeanz.

< Message edited by Carandor -- 11/16/2018 4:21:20 >
  • AQ DF MQ AQW  Revisions: 1 | Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events >> The Undead Princess
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition