Legendary Vampire Queen!
When people have problems with accounts, it often takes longer than necessary to resolve because the first email they send is lacking critical information. If you have an account problem please include this information:
1. Account name (also known as what you type to login to the game)
2. Character ID Number (found on your character webpage, if applicable)
3. Detailed description of the problem (example. I can't login to my account, it says account not found)
4. A copy of the Automated notification message you received that stated that your AQ Password or Email address were updated.
and if necessary
5. Your Paypal Transaction ID number. (or a copy of the receipt from your check or money order)
If you include all of this information in the very first email that you send to firstname.lastname@example.org it will allow me to restore your account quickly.
Oftentimes, people will send messages saying 'I can't login!' and that is very unclear as to what the problem is and is very unhelpful.
Keep in mind, if you do not have a receipt, and you have not used a legitimate email address, it is difficult to prove you own an account.
< Message edited by Captain Rhubarb -- 11/4/2005 15:40:49 >
Nothing is too cute & sweet to be evil.