Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

The Legend of Frostvale: Part 1

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events >> The Legend of Frostvale: Part 1
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/28/2006 16:12:19   
Suikoman444

The Legend of Frostvale
Part 1

War Camp Image

Zubat: Thank goodness you are here! The celebration of Frostvale is in great danger because of the greed of the terrible ice dragon Froidrog stole all of the presents! We must battle her minions to get all the presents back!

Froidrog?

Zubat: Froidrog is a powerful ice dragon, who has stolen all the powerful hand-crafted gifts that us Moglins make each year for all of the adventurers in the world. We woked hard making these items for you and the other adventurers all year long!

Heal me!

Zubat: All healed! Now lets go get the gifts back from that evil dragon!

Demento: It was easy to follow Froidog's trail back to her frozen lair. But getting through her army of ice minions will take everyone's help! Let my pet cinderwolf Charr help you! Fighting along side you will be an honor...

You get the pet cinderwolf.

To battle!

Froidrog the ice dragon, remains perched upon her ice mountain home, commanding her army to block your path. Along with the help of the other Adventurers, you must fight your way to her. The bar to the left shows how many of Froidrog's forces remain. There are thousands of players on their way to join you in this battle!

You go into battle on Ice Dragon Rider

MONSTER LIST
Level 11 and Below
BlizZard
Deathwood
Fumidus
Glayser
Ice Golem
Ice Knight
IceSnayl
Icezard
Potion Treasure Chest
Snow Warrior
Two-Bear

Level 12-59
BlizZard
Frost Giant
Glayser
Ice Burrower
Ice Knight
Ice Warlord
IceShifter
Potion Treasure Chest
Snow BunnyZard
Two-Bear
Weather Witch
Yeti
Zard Ice Pack
Zeel

Level 60+
Avalurch
Ice Burrower
Ice Demon
Ice Warlord
Potion Treasure Chest
Tundra Reaver
Velociraider Rex
Weather Witch
Yeti
Zard Ice Pack

Once 500,000 monsters were killed:

You have defeated Froidrog's army Now it is time to go inside her lair.

You: Whew-- I almost thought we were in trouble there for a minute. These must be all of the moglin gifts! Uh-oh. I hear SOMETHING BIG approaching--
Froidrog: Human!!! What is with your meddling kind? ... always meddling in the affairs of greater beings? It is because of YOU that my ancient race of dragons may one day become extinct!
You: My fellow adventurers and I have ever initiated an attack with a Dragon. We have only slain evil dragons who try to burn down our villages and eat our friends. I am here to recover these stolen presents from you.
Froidrog: Bah! The only reason you want the weapons and armor in these giftboxes is to slay Dragons! I cannot let you have them! I am going to gobble you and your frinds up like a bowl of frosted flakes!

Battle Froidrog the Ice Dragon

Froidrog: *pant* *wheeze* You... have beaten me... so go on... do it... slay me human.
You: Froidrog, you are wron about humans. The dragon wars were fought to protect the world evil, not slay dragons. These items are a gift from the Moglins, because they know we will use them to protect the world.
You: I am not here to slay you... I am here to recover the gifts and save the Frostvale Celebration. But...
Froidrog: I... I... always thought humans just wanted to kill dragons. Perhaps Dragons and Humans can live together in peace...
You: But... even with all the presents we are too late. The Frostvale Celebration will end soon and there is no way we can deliver all these gifts before their magical power dissipates.
Froidrog: *ice tear* I am sorry for all the trouble I have caused human... please let me make it up to you and the Moglins. We can still deliver all the presents in time... I can fly you there on my back!

You have defeated Froidrog and enlisted her help in delivering the Moglin's precious gifts to the Adventurers of Lore! Hurry! There is little time left!
While you and your fellow Adventurers were away fighting this battle, several malicious enemies have taken advantage of your absence!

Correction from Z.324. War Camp Image thanks to Suikoman444.

< Message edited by Carandor -- 12/10/2017 6:40:06 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events >> The Legend of Frostvale: Part 1
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition