Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQ= Meet the ArchKnights: Swallowtail (Aroundish)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Meet the Mods Archives >> RE: =AQ= Meet the ArchKnights: Swallowtail (Aroundish)
Page 3 of 4<1234>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/2/2006 4:25:23   
winged_slayer32

hello, this is the returned of the only flying- *falls down* ow. anyway, hi.
*picks up* You okay?

well, starting with my first question. do you read ctrl-alt-del?
Yes. I was actually just talking to someone about it ^_^

if you perharps seen the story i m' halfway doing... (involving mods....) i wonder if the mods are coming after me.. *sees them* uh oh.
I think I have seen it. I'll go and check it out. I'm sure they're flattered that you're writing about them.

do you believe in pacifism?
Yeah. Anything can be solved with words rather than harsh actions.

Darth vader or anakin skywalker?
Darth Vader is WAY cooler. Anakin was a wimpy whiner.

rice or Hamburgers.....
Hamburgers. I'm a meat eater ^_^

what do you fear of the most?
Spiders! Eep!

well if you can teleport, where would you go?
Right now? Probably Hawai'i because its snowing here and I want to go somewhere warm with a beach.

watched any anime?
Yeah! I really think anime is a cool artform.

well.. *huggle*
Yay! ^_^ *rehuggle*

edit: (more questions and a little info)
Okie dokie. I was in class before.

me and lucius come from singapore. hehehehehe.
Really? Cool! You're very well versed in English then! That and we're on like opposite sides of the Earth ^_^

well, are fan clubs allowed? if they are... i will set up a 1wingangel and SCAKK fan club!
I don't know. If anything, I think that would go in the OOC. ^_^

*salutes* keep up the effort as an AK.
Aw! Thank you. At ease soldier! *hugs*

< Message edited by Swallowtail -- 3/2/2006 14:35:21 >
AQ  Post #: 51
3/2/2006 4:34:48   
Lucius

Hi again Swallowtail! errr... The titanium-fisted-swallow-with-a-tail-morphing-archknight....
heehee. Don't worry. I haven't had to pull out the fists yet.

^talking about what winged_slayer said on the rice and hamgurger thing.. I saw this advertisment on something called "fan-tastic" in macdonalds. The bread is replaced with rice stuck together >_>
o_O Really? That doesnt sound too appetizing I'm sorry to say.

if 5 guys kill 3 guys in a day, how many guys would be dead in 3 days?
Hmm, if this is a riddle I don't know. But if it's a math problem then 9. Are they the same guys? Cause then all of them would be dead.... I'm so confused now...

Well, its hot in Singapore! <_<
*Jealous!!!*

Why does ^the guy above^ keep falling?
I don't know... Maybe it's because he's flying over here and he's getting weighed down by snow.

Answer to last question: 3, cause they got jailed for murder the next day.
Darn. I should have looked here before I answered ^_^

My story easily hit 8,000 views while it was in the Zorbak Hideout. Now, its not doing so well >_> awww.....
I sowwy :( Maybe you could advertise your story in your sig. Like "You remember it from Zorbak's Hideout...!" Or something and people will check it out. Just keep writing it and readers will pick it up.

Some judgements made by the mods do have disadvantages sometimes.... oh well, nevermind ^_^
Yeah I know... but like I said, put a link in your sig and people who remember the story will follow it.

Bye! must go work on more stuff!
Okay! Have a good time with that stuff.

< Message edited by Swallowtail -- 3/2/2006 14:40:17 >
Post #: 52
3/2/2006 12:42:13   
Wallo
Legendary AdventureGuide

Like, rawr.
Like, Hello, Master of all things clan. *looks away from awesomeness*

Harlo.:D
How are you?

I'm sick. :(
O no! I'm sorry. I hate being sick

You work at Blockbusters? Whee.
Yea... No.. not really. It's a terrible job.

*insert clever question*
*insert random and not so clever response.*

._. I'm rubbish at these. Buhbye.
That's ok! ^_^ Thanks for stopping in and saying hello... or "harlo" rather. *waves*

< Message edited by Swallowtail -- 3/2/2006 14:42:42 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 53
3/2/2006 15:05:12   
Falerin
Legendary Loremaster

Falerin appears through a rift in the fabric of.... You get the picture.
*Audible Gasp!* Welome ^_^ *looks away from greatness*

Ok just to prove I can be trivial:
We can all be ^_^

Coffee and/or Tea?
Coffee if I need to wake up and tea if I'm sick or want to relax.

What kind of Coffee and/or Tea?
French vanilla cuppaccino (I don't like the taste of plain coffee) and regular tea with lots of sugar or sometimes honey (if I'm sick).

You mentioned Dookie..... Many Pizza Hut chains had or have Dookie in their Jukeboxes but they try to pretend you cannot select the track in which the hidden track is hidden (Generally by crossing it off with a marker rather then actually programming the jukebox). For a fun time try to get this playing on the Pizzahut Stereo equipment the result is hillarious. The jukebox detects data but no sound so it keeps increasing the volume and when the hidden track begins...watch the patrons jump out of their skin.
Wahaha!! *Note to self...* It's fun to put the most random songs on juteboxes i.e. Useful Idiot if they have Tool in there.

What do you think of the following Authors:

Neil Gaiman
Mirrormask is a cool book. Didn't they recently make it into a movie? He's.... a good writer. Let's just say that.

Terry Pratchett
Didn't he just write something with Gaiman? Like Good Omens I think? I don't know much by him sorry.

Christopher Paolini
I'm kind of jealous of him. *ashamed face* I never read his books, but he's so young and already has published works... and I know my work will never be published.

Anne Rice
I've told myself a hundred times to pick up one of her vampire books... I just don't have the time :(

Douglas Adams
Woot! Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy (and so on and so forth). He's... very funny in a way that not many people can truly appreciate I think.

Falerin
;) If I wasn't a fan of your work do you think I'd be here at all?

Would you like a hot apple pie with this question?
Mmmm... Apple pie.... *drooling noise*

More or Less Seriously Isn't It interesting that the Moderator and ArchKnight for this forum both Majored/Are Majoring in the Biological Sciences. I agree with you incidentally at the time I was an undergraduate Genetics was not my fave either but As I got into advanced topics "Forensics" "Immunology" "Micro" its use became more and more apparent. To the point that as of this moment I sit waiting to hear from PSU about entry into their Genetics Grad Program... Go Figure....
*crosses fingers* Good luck! You're a smarty... you should have no problem. I think that's funny too. I mean, I think scientists get a bad rap about not being creative or just being old guys in white lab coats. I actually worked for a year in a microbiology lab which was really cool. I got up every Wednesday at 5am (theres a 5am! I swear!) to collect water samples from three locations at a creek. It was really a lot of fun... All except the 5am part.

< Message edited by Swallowtail -- 3/2/2006 20:04:15 >
Post #: 54
3/2/2006 16:58:28   
Windchosen

'Allo!
Hello hello!

What is your favorite animal/plant/fungi/whatever the other lifeform thingy is?
Animal would have to be a frog, plant would have to be the rose, fungi would be aminita muscaria which is a dazzling white mushroom... that happens to be extremely poisonous, (protists and monera are the other 2 kingdoms... well theres archea but I don't count that one) my favorite protist is the amoeba (because it looks cool when its eating and is spelled cool) and my favotie bacteria is e. coli.

Mine would be the wolf.
That's a cool animal!

Which brings me, though a random act of thinking, to a quote!
Woo! Random-ness!

quote:

ORIGINAL: Art of Blade

Who would you say is your favorite villain in, well, anything? I'm quite partial to Kefka, as you can see.
Villian... oooh! thats good one. I guess I like the white witch in Narnia (she was E-B-I-L) and Sesshomaru (sp?)

Sesshomaru? Yay! Finally someone else agrees on his coolness!
Yeah! He's a cool bad guy. He can be bad... but sometimes he can be nice too (like how he is to that lil girl)

Rapid-fire question round!
Woo!

If you were a U.S. army colonel(if you aren't from the U.S. just pretend) and had to choose between getting two mortally injured soldiers under your command to a hospital or stopping a sniper in a local hotel with three children and their mother inside, what would you do?
Well, since I'm the colonel I would assign someone to help the soldiers and go after the sniper myself (or assign the best shot to go after the sniper and save the people myself). If I couldn't do that, then I'd help the mother and children I guess. Because if they're mortally wounded then that implies that they're going to die from their wounds any way, right? And I know this sounds sort of harsh, but when you're in the army, I feel like you're signing up to devote your life to help save the lives of others... I really hope I never have to make a choice like that.. :X

What would you say if I stole your color?

O no!!! I'll live ;)

Buh-bye, my never-met-before friend!
Bye for now new friend, Windchosen!

< Message edited by Swallowtail -- 3/2/2006 20:22:13 >
AQ  Post #: 55
3/2/2006 17:27:30   
Mangafan57

Hi!
Hola Mangafan-man!

How did you come up with the name Swallowtail?
It's the name of a really cool song by a really cool band. And it's a butterfly. ^_^

I like it.
Thank you ^_^. I found a picture to show of a Swallowtail.

Do you like being an ArchKnight?
Yeah! I like meeting new people.

Do you read Manga?
Some.

If so, which ones do you like?
Well, I read the Dragonball Manga and some of the Inuyasha manga... I also skimmed the Cowboy Bebop manga. O! And I read Kaguero which is www.electric-manga.com

do you play ay sports?
I used to. Now that I'm old and out of shape I don't really any more. I used to be in basketball and track.

I hope this isn't considered spam, but do you like Muffins or Pie more?
Lol! No its a question so I won't consider that a spamity calamity. I like pie. Especially cherry and chocolate... Mmmmm pie... *drooling sound*

thats all
Ok. Thanks for stopping in ^_^

BYE!
So long *waves*

< Message edited by Swallowtail -- 3/2/2006 20:27:19 >
AQ  Post #: 56
3/2/2006 18:09:26   
Golden Dragon

*twitches less* Hey...those beans actually worked...a little bit.
Hooray!

Heya!
Hello again ^_^

Bad hours at Blockbuster? You're serious. O wow. The 5 movie thing aint even a good gimmick LOL. Well...it is if you love movies. How do you grin and bear it?
Well.. I just keep telling myself that the work is easy (even if it's tedious and the customers are rude), I'm getting a decent paycheck, and I need that money for school and bills. That and every once in a while a really nice customer will come in and say something nice to you. It really makes your day.

Er...I couldn't find your msn in your profile. O well, I'll look again for the sake.
O. whoops! Maybe I deleted it... or forgot to hit "apply". Do'h!

This is gonna be the most stupidest thing I will ask. What is your favouritest fast food?
Hmmm. I like Mighty Taco. It's only around near where I live and it is the BEST taco you will ever eat. That and of the big chains.. I guess I prefer McDonalds... Anything else makes me really sick where McDonalds only makes me feel a little off-color.

Hey...thats cool. I like that too.
Lol. I hope you get a chance to have a Super Mighty... Mmmm... Super Mighty... *drool sound*

Dragonite!
Hyper Beam attack!!

Ignore that. My inner pokeself is coming out.
That's ok. Mine comes out every once in a while too.

O joy. Time to eat. O well...pig out time!
Yum! Enjoy it! (is it mighty taco?)

Bye! Be back laterz with some more wierd questions from yours truly!
Woohoo!

And hey...those beans worked. You should keep a few for yourself, it might stop your looking around virus that I passed on to you. XD.
Do'h! Virus... *twitches....*

< Message edited by Swallowtail -- 3/2/2006 20:34:33 >
AQ  Post #: 57
3/2/2006 21:05:21   
jayjaykirby

*crashes x-wing into thread*
uh-oh... That's going to require a lot of clean-up.

sorry.....got shot down.....
I hope you're ok!

do you know any other mods?
Well, I've talked to a lot of the other AK's and some of the mods every now and again... but I've never met them in person.

what do you think of my sig?
It's all ripply! It's neat looking.

do you like digimon?
:\ not really. I always thought it was a rip off of Pokemon.

if yes who is your fav digimon? mine is megadramon
Sorry. Maybe it is cool.. I don't know...

what is your favriote legendary creature?
I like unicorns ^_^ But I also think that griffins are cool.

why do you hate spiders, thier not so bad* spiders crawl on leg* ahhhh get them off get them off!!!!!!!!!!
*shudder* I think it's because theu have so many creepy crawly long hairy legs... And all those eyes! And their mandibles dripping with poison! Eee!

pie or cake?
Pie any time, but cake on a birthday.

are you a fan of zelda?
Yes I am! I have the original 2 games for the original Nintendo and Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask.

you work at blockbuster? whats it like?
I think it's like any job would be. I work hard to keep customers happy and I try to sell as much as I can... And I need to keep the store neat and clean... and I'm a manager so I have to close the store alot and sometimes open it... That's... pretty nerve wracking. I always worry if I did it right or not ;P

you should really join the sith, we give free life insurance and ultimate power!
Free life insurance, eh? What about health insurance?

do you like mario games?
Yeah... the newer ones not so much, though.

if yes which one the most?
Mario 1 was really good... and Dr. Mario. And then Mario 3. Theyr all good.

thanks for the nick name.
No problem ^_^

*huggles and snuggles*
awww :) *rehuggles and resnuggles*

bye
bye bye! *waves*

< Message edited by Swallowtail -- 3/2/2006 22:42:58 >
AQ  Post #: 58
3/2/2006 21:17:29   
Apollo Drauka

'ello Lynn! G'Day to you!
Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star Four! ....I mean Hello! (Sorry, that's Coheed & Cambria's newest CD... a good one too!)

King or Lord General?
You sound more like a Lord General. I wouldn't want to be a general, though. The army just isnt really for me I think.

Imminent Danger or Drawn Out Semantics?
Semantics... although that can be like imminent danger on occasion...

Combat Evolved or Future Perfect?
Future Perfect. (Isn't Halo combat evolved?)

Do you like Styx? (The Band)
Mmm... I don't like or hate them... They're decent.

Does Salvation have an end?
Meaning... is there an end to salvation? I don't think so. Or, if you mean is there an end purpose to salvation then yes.

Have you read any good books lately?
I re-read all the chronicals of Narnia. (The Last Battle always gets to me) Right now, I'm reading "The Beak of The Finch" which is all about research done on the Galapagos Islands regarding finches and evolution.

AQ or DF?
AQ all the way ;)

I liked Wallo's questions... Did you?
Yeah ^_^ nice and slightly random.

If you were to give a random member a title what would it be and who would recieve the title?
Well, I'm not allowed to give titles... but I guess I'd have to give it to subdivision (who doesnt show up here too much any more) and his title would be "Swallowtail's girlfriend", "I love Swallowtail" or "Resident Mad Scienist". I'd want to see his reaction to that.

What country do you live in?
United States

What's the best thing about being a mod/AK?
I like that I get to meet people that I never would have met unless I was an AK.

Do you write passionately or angry?
I like to think it's passionately. One time when I was writing Spellbound I was sort of angry... and I think it showed through in the chapter.

and finally,
aww... the end already?

Do you like my sig?
Yeah! It's cool looking. I like how the shield is tilted up and blocking all that purple stuff ^_^

~Lord General Apollo Drauka
bye! (hah! I knew you were a Lord General!)

< Message edited by Swallowtail -- 3/2/2006 22:54:59 >

Ceux qui ont la pitié mourront aux lames de ceux qui pas .
Translation- Those who have mercy will die to the blades of those who don't.
AQ  Post #: 59
3/3/2006 0:31:59   
THE_ALLY

Hi again Swallowtail!
Hello again to you, too Ally ^_^

Are you still bummed that Ryu got banned?
Yeah, I'm sad. But it's not perminant so he'll be back soon.

On a completly different note, do you like Pikmin?
It's a cool looking game... I don't have gamecube so I can't play it though :\

What's your favorite weapon?
In AQ? I dunno... I like the BOA for all its specials and the amount of time it took me to get it ^_^

Whats your favorite Armor?
Werepyre form is the favorite one that I own so far. It makes my character look all huge and strong.

Have you ever made a suggestion the Suggestion Boards?
Not yet. I'm saving it up for when I have a really really good suggestion ;)

Can you make Kirby dance?(<''<)(>''>)(^''^)(<''>)
No... But I can make him ROCK! \m/(^_^)\m/

That's all! Bye!
Okie dokie! Bye

< Message edited by Swallowtail -- 3/3/2006 12:17:31 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 60
3/3/2006 1:44:01   
jayjaykirby

oh yeah i heard the aks are planning an uprising on the mods......which will ultimatly overthrow them, this battle is said to take place at modigeddon......that isn't true is it?
Shhh! Where did you hear that??? Uh... no. I've never heard of any such uprising... <_< >_>

can we be friends?
Sure! (I thought we were already friends ^_^)

sorry we sith don't offer health insurance anymore:(
Dang... You almost had me. But I need a health plan in case of a lightsaber wound taking off one of my body parts like a hand or something ;)

but if you sign up for the empire you get free health insurance, plus you get to work on the death star.
Hmmm... That's pretty cool... But I'm looking for something in upper management or where I can be my own boss rather than having to wear a corporate uniform and work under a mean old boss... :D

who is cooler wallo or sharpie? i think sharpie is cooler.
I like them both ^_^ They're both nice in different was so I couldn't choose between either of them.

oh by the way just so you know......theres a demon spider on your back.
Wha... AHHHH!! *runs around screaming and trying to get someone to knock it off for a few minutes*

digimon was around in the 80's i think
Hmm! I learn something new every day. Well, next time I see it on, I won't turn it off.

do you watch bobobo?
I tried watching it once. That show is CrAzY! I can't understand what's going on half the time and he fights with his.... moustache?!

do you have a brother or sister?
I only have 1 younger brother.

what do you do when your bored?
I like to write and to read and talk to my friends. A lot of times I'll just sit and play games online. I'm learning how to knit so I'll try that or watch a movie... I'm really not bored all that much, though because I alwasy have like a hojillion things to do.

tie fighter or x-wing?
X-wing!

do you eat snack food?
Yeah... even though I shouldn't. It's not healthy!

is pie the meaning of life?
Sorry, no. Pi is 3.1415926353 (and so on). The meaning of life is actually 42. So it's closer to about 13 and a third pi's ;)

are you a fan of transformers and gi-joe?
I never played with the toys or anything when I was little (my relatives kept giving me barbies... :\) But I always thought transformers were cool! They were robots AND something else... awesome.

< Message edited by Swallowtail -- 3/3/2006 12:27:54 >
AQ  Post #: 61
3/3/2006 15:07:19   
onizahkeado

*blows bubbles at you* ^____^ they are random yet so amusing in a charming poppy fashion to intrigue the soul to a state of utter simplisitic happyness. god bless you bubbles :D Have you ever played with bubbles? I have! they are fun :D
I love bubbles ^_^ My dog loves them too :P

Do you like to daydream!? i love to!!! i do it 3 hours a day as a hobby!!! ^__^
All the time! Sometimes I find myself doing it in school though.... :\

Do you still think chansey is a cute pokemon? I like steelix XD because its all snuggly
Yeah. I still think its cute. It's just so fat and cuddly and looks a little like a bunny.

Can you guess how old i am without looking at the how old are you thread :D?
No clue... I'll guess 14.

Did you know missingno is made up of 1200 sprite tiles!? i do because i have no life and counted!! I love being at the computer :D
really? I always wondered why it looked so weird in the GameBoy version....

I want to be your freind :D wait i already am XD oh such joy!
Yay! I <3 friends.

Have you ever played with legos? * no not the waffles XD*
Leggo my Eggo! Yeah I used to love legos. In fact, I probably could find my collection of legos from when i was like 12 and 13. I had a lot of sets.

Thanks for the picture on the thread, its really nice! what did you get for your birthday by the way, your 20th one?
That's asking me to go back a bit... I think I got a CD tower, a few CDs and some clothes. I don't even remember what I got this past year...

What is your favorite dream you can remember?
Hmmm... I think it was when I actually yelled at somone at work. I usually have dreams about customers coming in at all hours and I can't go home... so it was a nice change ;)

Have you ever dreamed about jellyfish?
Not that I can remember...

What is your favorite animal?
I like frogs. From my name, you'd think it would be a butterfly, huh?

Have you ever climbed up really really high somewhere XD?
Not REALLY high... but I have visited Watkin's Glenn, NY where you can climb this gorge. It's really cool.

Like hikes?
Yes, but only when it's warm out.

Swimming?
Yeah! I love swimming... because that means it probably warm out XD

Floating? * floating is fun XD*
Yeah. It's better than sinking :)

Ever been to an amusment park ?
Yeah! I love roller coasters.

Do you like chocolate milk? i love it!
Mmmmm chocolate....

What is the longest you have ever been on the forums without sleeping or eating? mine was 2 days.
Woah! I think mine was probably only a few hours.

How often do you talk about aq when you arnt online?
Whenever I'm trying to show someone how to play or tell them what game they ought to play in the computer lab.

Would you give godzilla a hug?
If he would let me ^_^

Would you give me a hug?
Of course! *hugs!*

I like jello, what about you?
There's always room for jell-o!

I like pudding, its reallly yummy, do you?
Yeah... you're making me hungry ;)

How would you describe your personality?
Hmm... I guess in real life I'm a pretty quiet person. I keep to myself mostly until I get to know a person. I'm pretty shy around big groups of people. I don't mind being by myself... or with a small group of people I enjoy being with. I like to think that I'm fair with people and try to work out something that will make everyone happy. Honestly, I've been told that I'm "too nice". But I don't know if that's possible.

Do you sleep on your tummy or your back? * i sleep on my tummy*
I toss and turn a lot :P A lot of times I sleep on my side curled up in a little ball and then wake up to find myself on my back.

Does japanese oreintation interest you?
...Like how do you mean? (judging from question below) Like how they design stuff? If so, yeah I think that looks cool (what with the bamboo and all).

I have a room ive been working on for 3 years to make oriental :D
Wow! That's a long time.

Any advice for me on the forums to better my forum skills .
I'd say always make sure you read the rules of the forum and check to make sure someone hasn't already posted a topic that you'd like to post. That and always picture that you're talking to the person who you're replying to... that way, you'll always say something polite.

When do you normally get up?
For school, I'm up around 7:30am. If I had a day to sleep in, I could sleep till almost noon... but I usually get up around 10am IF I get a day to sleep in (tomorrow I actually have to be up around 6:30am *dies*

When do you normally go to sleep?
Since i work, I don't get home till almost 12:30.. so that's when I go to sleep. When I don't work, I try to go to bed sooner... or at least by midnight. I need my sleep ;P

Do you like sleep?
I love sleep! I don't think I could ever get enough.

Sorry if im asking to much questions XD im just very sociable when i feel comfortable around who im talking 2 * thats a good thing for me*
That's ok. I like answering questions ;)

I think light sabors would make great small cooking knifes :D roast the chicken in the same first cut!!
Yeah... convienent! More so than that "set it and forget it" thing.

Do you like go karts?
Yeah. It's more fun than driving a real car.

Do you have a ninentdo DS, and if so, do you have animal crossing? and if so * pant pant* can we play online sometime :D? * if you have that game i will so get it , i need a ds but if you have it i will love to play animal crossing with you*
I don't have DS :\ It's too expensive for me to get with school bills and everything else... like gasoline :( Sorry.

Have you ever had your balloon popped when you were little at a fair and felt sad? * i have ;-;
Yeah. It was always such like a sad feeling. I remember when I was little I used to have my dad help me "save" balloons that people left and had floated up to the ceiling of somewhere.

I like watching the slayers, ever heard of it? it has the most powerful boss in all of anime * seriously*
No, I'll have to find it.

What is your favorite cereal XD?
It changes for me from month to month. Right now it's Chocolate Lucky Charms.

Have you ever gotten lemon juice in your eye? it burnsssss XD
Owww! Yeah.

Have you ever accidently touched a stove or somthing hot? i did at a camp one time >.>
Yeah. When I was real little I got my face too close to a really hot cooking pot... burn city, population, me.

How do you describe your sense of humor?
I think I'm pretty sarcastic at times... Then again I can be really silly :3 Sometimes I can make really corny jokes just hoping someone will laugh.

Do you like anime music or anime game music?
Anime music is cool. And I liked the music in Kingdom Hearts. Does that count as an anime game?

Your avatar is nice :D
Thank you ^_^ I finally looked it up and it's Sorato (?) I'd never heard of it before.

Bubbles or Pudding?
Pudding. I'm hungry now ;P

Are you a fan of chocolate?
YES!!!

Are you a HUGE fan of chocolate?
Heck yes! Especially dark chocolate.

Do you like bunnies?
yes! I <3 them.

(\ /)
(O.o)
(><)
/_|_\

What about, flying bunnies?
I've never seen one I think ;)

I have a suprise for you :D
Really? What is it? ^_^ Chocolate?

I could go on forever and ever because of an unlimited imagination, but i will stop , and return soon ;D with even more questions!
Okay! That sounds good to me! I love imagination!

< Message edited by Swallowtail -- 3/3/2006 21:12:23 >
AQ DF  Post #: 62
3/3/2006 16:15:45   
Golden Dragon

*twitch*
*hug*

Here I come again! Wait I'm already here.
Hey! There you are!

Heyheyzz!
Hi-diddly-hey!

What's up?
The moon!

Todays Friday. Aren't you happy? XD
Yeah! But it was a busy day... and I have to be up early 2mor :(

I sure am.
Yeah I like it that I won't have school till Monday.

You play card games?
Yeah, now I do.

Whats your favourite?
Right now I like spider solitare.

I like that too.
Really? Yeah. It's cool.

You play president? Or big two?
No... I've never heard of them.

Awww man.
Sorry.

What do you wanna be when you are all grown up?
I'd like to be a high school teacher and teach biology when I grow up... some day ;D

Meh wanna be comuter engineer. Will pwn any job XD.
You can come and fix my future computer!

Well I hungry for...you guessed it! Tacos! But hell I'm in Canada so to Taco Bell I go! XD
Taco Smell... lol! Sorry. I can't eat Taco Bell after delicious Mighty Taco... Mmmmm....

Byezz! *twitch*
bye! *hug*

I think the magic rubbed off those beans. Can I have some more?
Sure *gives more beans* I was hoping the hugs would help too.

< Message edited by Swallowtail -- 3/3/2006 21:27:19 >

[font=tahoma]
Jinzo's PokePet

Cuppy the level 99 Mew!
AQ  Post #: 63
3/3/2006 18:21:53   
Deer Crossing

Hey Swallowtail. I see these guys are keeping you busy.
I'm never too busy *famous last words!*

I'll ask for your favorite:
I hope I have a favorite one of these...

Color
Green ^_^

Food
Chocolate Mmmmmm...

Flavor of anything
Red

Person/Rolemodel(Not neccesarrily forum related)
My gramma/Gandhi (both really cool and not forum related peoples.)

Thing to do
Right now, sleep. Other times, write.

Game not related to Artix Ent.
Final Fantasy VII

Story you wrote
Spellbound (...still in progress :P)

Story you read
Voyage of the Dawn Treader.

Ok, this is where I type a word and you put the first word that comes to mind.

Mind
Body
Brain
Frontal cortex
Test
Hard
School
Almost over
Teacher
Me
AK
AQ
Mod
Manager On Duty
Falerin
Writer-boss
Artix
Handsome
Galanoth
Strong
Reens
*Snuggle*
Pae
Gecko
SCAKK
Goofy
Icemaster Yeti
Bigfoot
Swallowtail
Finger 11
Pie
Pi
Moglin
Twilly
Blaharagasmargey
SpongeBob
Do
Dew
your
mine
hands
feet
hurt
pain
yet
already
(and no, not yet. I've had a lot of practice typing for a looong time ;)

Well, I'm done. I'll be back later for more probing of your brain.
Okie dokie. It was fun. Come back any time Deerie Crossing

< Message edited by Swallowtail -- 3/3/2006 21:35:25 >
Post #: 64
3/3/2006 22:29:35   
onizahkeado

Yay its my freind swallowtail! * huggles*
Hello my friend Oni

Do you like bubble baths? i used to take the bubbles and make a santa beard XD
Yes. I like to make a big tower of bubbles. Or I think of Bubble Bobble.

What if your favorite smell?
Vanilla! Mmmm

What is your favorite sport?
Right now, hockey. (Go Sabres!)

Mythical creature?
Unicorns and griffins are cool. ^_^

Nope im not 14, im 17 ^_^! :D i just act really really chibi at times.
Yes, you act all cute-sy ^_^ Sorry I was so off... I just assume people are a lot younger than me here.

do you think your friends influence your personality?
Yeah. Some of my friends make me act sillier and some make me act more serious and level-headed.

I love Dark Chocolate more than anything :D
Me too. Well, maybe not more than anything... but definitely better than any other sweet.

Have you ever had chocolate covered cherries?
Yes!!! They are sooo good. Along with chocolate covered strawberries. It's healthy... there's fruit in it ;)

Have you ever tried to jump off of a diving board at a swimming pool?
Yeah its fun :D I get nervous on the higher boards though.

Have you ever built a snow man? * i made a snow parrot one time :D*
Heehee. Yeah I used to love to build huge snowmen in my yard (when we would get lots of snow. Now, we don't have so much.)

Im really shy also >.> i find the forums as my escape into a world where i can be myself or how i want to be, what about you?
I agree. I don't talk much when I'm with my friends.. nor do I really talk about myself so this is a place where I can actually be (somewhat) heard and be myself.

what was your favorite barbie doll that you got?
Lol! I think I like the Barbie that was from the "Rockettes" because she had crazy hair and a guitar.

You are still getting your suprise, but i cant tell you because its a suprise ;D
Do'h! I always try to trick people into telling me the surprise... But it never works ;)

have you ever had strawberry icecream?
Yes! It's yummy.

What do you think the cutest thing is?
A soft cuddly baby puppy! ^_^

Has anyone ever written you a love poem?
Poem.... No I don't think so.

Have you ever been into a big arcade before?
Not a BIG arcade sadly... Well, I've been to a "Dave and Buster's" before... Their arcade was decently sized I'd say.

Can you make your own pudding?
Yes, although I prefer to buy it pre-made so I can snack on it whenever I want ;)

Can you cook really well?
Not really well unfortunately. I'm still learning alot and I don't get much practice. I'm good at baking, though.

Do you like canned foods?
Mmm... It depends. Sometimes canned veggies don't taste all that great.

Fried or baked?
Also depends. Sometimes I love fried foods... and other times I can't stand eating anything greasy.

Chibi Or Cutsy?
Chibi... what's funny is I didn't read this whole thing before I said you acted cute-sy. Lol!

Have you ever flown a kite?
Yeah... but it's been a few years... Or a lot of years... since I have ;D

Do you like cupcakes with alot of icing or a little?
Just a little. I like the icing, but too much is just too sweet for me.

Ever slept in a tent before?
Yes, actually. My first time camping like that was just in July 2003.

Ive curled up into a ball once when i was sleeping :D
I like to be all curled up ^_^ Like a puppy or something

Have you dont a front flip off of a diving board?
Yes... and not a very good one either!

Would you ever skydive?
I'd like to.... as long as I was with a guide and I had like 3 back-up shutes just in case ;P

What does it take for someone to open up your non shy side when they meet you?
Well, as long as their friendly and don't seem to mind talking to me.

Can you cook on a grill? * i cant*
I have in the past... I think I made hamburgers. They were only so-so. And I've flipped hotdogs and hamburgers and chicken and such on the grill. Does that count?

Do you think sponges are squishy squishy?
Only when their wet.

Im afraid of wasps and bees and heights >.> what about you?
Bees and wasps... yes. I'm not AFRAID of them so much as I really don't want to be stung. I'm cool with heights.

Although i love bumblee bees because they are cute for some reason
They are cute and fuzzy. Did you know that they (aerodynamically speaking) shouldn't be able to fly? They flap their wings so fast that they do, though.

Also lobsters as well XD * they are teh kuddles*
Lobsters are cool. I like looking at them in the tanks at the supermarket.

Have you ever played on the back of a menu at a resturant?
Yeah. That's fun ^_^

Do you like the mall?
Yeah... when I have money lol!

Have you ever had dip and dots? its like an icecream in dot form!
Yeah! It's good. But expensive :( Sometimes it's called "ice cream of the future" (but how can it be if its here now?)

Ice cream sandwiches, mmmmmmmmmm XD i wuv those.
Me too! I haven't had one in a long time.

Did you know i act chibi but i have always wanted to be called the forum lord of twilight O.o
That's a cool name!

I have a serious side and a non one, this is my chibi one :D i like to help people, im sure you do 2. Im going to stop again, i might return soon XD
Okay! Come again whenever you like ^_^

< Message edited by Swallowtail -- 3/4/2006 14:57:02 >
AQ DF  Post #: 65
3/3/2006 22:44:11   
Crystal Lion

Do you like potatoes?
Yes. I like them mashed and baked and fried and twice baked and potato-skinned and french fried and chipped and so on ^^

What would you do if all roads really went to the giant dustbin?
I think I'd stop right at the edge and look over into the dustbin... And watch other people try not to fall in. Or at least try to help them... And then wonder who made such a big dustbin... o_O

< Message edited by Swallowtail -- 3/4/2006 14:58:53 >
Post #: 66
3/3/2006 23:06:22   
Aerowarrior
Warrior of Aero...

Hello again friend!
Hola!

Do you have a ps2?
Yes ^_^

If so, what are your favorite games?
I like the Ratchet and Clank series and I like the Jak series. There are more that I can't think of right now.

Do you have an n64? have you ever owned one?
Yep. And it still works!

if so, what are your favorite games?
I like the Legend of Zelda game and I like Goldeneye.

favorite movie genre?
Comedy ^_^

do you watch the simpsons?
Of course! :)

if so, favorite episode/scene?
I like the one where they go to New York City. And I say lots of lines from it all the time so I don't have any one favorite scene.

if so, how frequently?
I used to watch it every day. Now I watch it whenever I'm not at school or work and on Sundays for the new episode.

do you like riddles?
Yeah... as long as I eventually here the answer to it.

do you like stephen king?
He's good, but scary :o

if so, about how many of his books have you read?
I don't think I've read any thing... just saw parts of movies.

if you do like him, could you please list your favorites?
I hear Rose Red and the Shining are good.

Havs you checked out the grocery store wars yet?
Yes! Wahaha! It was funny. Use the farm Cuke!

helium balloons or water balloons?
Now, helium. It's too cold to play with water balloons

Do you like the suggesiton in my sig?
Yeah... that's a cool idea! Too bad I'm a werepyre ;)

Alright, i'll be back later... ^_^
Thank you, come again!

< Message edited by Swallowtail -- 3/4/2006 15:10:12 >

AQ DF MQ  Post #: 67
3/4/2006 0:31:09   
jayjaykirby

*walks up to shallow tail* i am a sleeper among thousands becuase i stay up at nights without rest(lol)sorry had to...
Cool phrase! I need sleep and lots of it ;)

hi
haldo!

anyways how are you?
Very tired, but good, thanks ^_^ (I was up at 6:30 this morning)

quote:

Uh... no. I've never heard of any such uprising... <_< >_>

hmmm..really...
Yes... *shifty eyes*

what is your favriote bible book?
Hmmm.... Well I guess Psalms is always good. And if you're feeling depressed, read Job... he had it REALLY bad.

do you play the elder scrolls games?
No... Are they good? They looked cool.

who is your favriote transformer?
Optimus Prime ^_^

your cool
Awww ^_^ I think you're cool too.

demon spider is still on you.....
What?? Where? *runs around for longer*

charizard or blastoise? i think charizard is awesome!
Definately Charizard. He's like a fire-breathing dragon! And he can fly! Awesome.

if i fought you on mk, would you win or me?note that i've beat most mk games except number 2.
You... unless I got you cornered and kept using the same move, then maybe me. lol.

revan or anakin?
Hmm... Anakin I guess. Just because Darth Vader is cool.

pudding or jello?
Right now, pudding.

is belegwaya scary?
Well, he is the "ebil admin"... but I don't think he's scary...

ever seen the thing?
No... I don't really like scary movies... I get freaked out and have nightmares :P

have you watched war of the worlds?
No. I heard the original was better than the Tom Cruise version... and I can't find a copy of the original.

sorry if i'm annoying....
No you're not!

does golden dragon............have a crush on you????
Lol! No, he's just friendly ^_^

oh don't take this personel....*slices off hand with light saber* muahuhuhuhuhua let this be a lesson to everyone here!
Ah! Good thing that was my dummy-hand that I always keep with me just in case I need to do a practical joke. And I don't think you want to slice off my real hand... Then I use my Titanium Fist as a backup.

< Message edited by Swallowtail -- 3/4/2006 15:19:39 >
AQ  Post #: 68
3/4/2006 3:21:10   
winged_slayer32

nice to se you again!! *flies down and lands safely*
You too. And hooray! A safe landing.

did you manage to find my story, if you can't, i will give you the title... its called.. "spam wars".
Yes I had read through it before quickly. If you'll notice, I deleted all the coments from it, too ;P

how do you find school?
Well, the first time I used yahoo! maps.... kidding! I like school, I guess. I find that I have a lot of work to do this semester and I'm falling asleep alot... But I guess I'm just the kind of person who likes learning.

i noticed the title for your meet the ak thread.... so are you dating? (it should be a joke if not congrats)
Yeah *blush* I went on a date last night. I saw "Date Movie" coincidently...

qui gonn versus darth vader, who wins?
Darth Vader. He was the best!

if you had a lightsaber... what would you do?
Use it all the time! Like as a flashlight, a knife... and a pretend threat to my students when they decided not to listen or to talk through the whole entire class.

what do you do for leisure?
Lately, sleep. I like to write and to read, play video games and occasionaly watch a movie.

what is your goal?
My real goal is this: September 2007 have a teaching job in a high school and be moved out of my house. I think I can do it!

EDIT: (i forgot some stuff)
yay! More stuffs

since you're dating presumably, well i have wishes, good luck and all the best with your relationship!
Awww thank you ^_^ Yeah, I guess 3rd time's the charm or something like that, right?

and before i end.. *snuggles swallowtail*
Yay! *resnuggles*

goodbye and again.. *salutes*
Bye and thanks for landing in! *salutes back*

< Message edited by Swallowtail -- 3/4/2006 15:27:31 >
AQ  Post #: 69
3/4/2006 3:50:19   
Lucius

Swallowtail again!!! Oh wait, your supposed to be busy because your on a date >_>
Well... I was last night... And I didn't switch it once I got home and went to sleep.

._.

....nevermind.
... ok?

^_^
:3

And, if you don't know, me and Winged_slayer are buddies ^_^
Really? Cool! Do you know each other in real life or just on the forum?

Congrats, I wish you good luck on your date.
Heh... Thanks ^_^ We saw a movie.

I'm making the siggy you suggested. Thanks for the advice!
Cool! I'll look for it once its done. No problem. I hope the ratings start to pick up.

I play pokemon a lot. uhh... I mean A LOT. do you play?
I used to play alot... ALOT. But I haven't in a while. I think I got a little made because in the Blue version I caught all 150 (got some through trades and such) and now there are so many that I don't think I could ever catch them all.

Sorry, not much to ask/say, so *huggle, like everyone else does*
That's ok. They were all good questions. *rehuggles*

Well, must work on sig. Bye!
Have fun on it! Bye :)

< Message edited by Swallowtail -- 3/4/2006 15:34:43 >
Post #: 70
3/4/2006 8:46:34   
Sairex the Dragwolf

Hello
Howdy!

How old are you
Old... I mean... 21.

Whats your favorite yhing about the forums
All the nice people that are here.

What is your favorite story (here)
I have lots! I like a lot of the older ones like The Ballad of Link and Robina, a Tale of TVO, A Land Beyond Battleon... and mine of course ;P

Have you readmy story
The Dragwolf story? Yep. It's got an interesting start so far and it can be easier to read a story if its in a script format like yours.

Im selfish arent I
No!

What time is it
3:39 pm

I think thats all
Okay ^_^

Wish you luck
Thank you. Good luck with your story, too.

Bye
Bye for now :)

< Message edited by Swallowtail -- 3/4/2006 15:40:30 >
AQ DF  Post #: 71
3/4/2006 11:09:30   
Darksoul32

Hey, what is you favorite part of AQ?
I like how there's always something new being added. Like characters or new worlds and adventures.

Do you have pets?
Yes. I have 2 birds and a dog.

Do you have the athority to change my Sub-name... where it says New Member?
Mmm... sorry I don't have that power. You become a regular member after you post a certain number of times.

If so could you possibly change that to, anything with "Ebil" in it. That sounds cool? Possibly.
The only way to get a custom title is to either be helpful and help people around the forums, be creative and make cool sigs and grafics or stories, be an RPer or a debate club member, or make yourself well known on the forum and in general be a good forumer. Titles are only given to people if they are... "well behaved" and that can only be done by a mod. (I'm only an AK). Please don't take this the wrong way, but you cannot get a title by asking for it...

< Message edited by Swallowtail -- 3/4/2006 15:45:07 >
AQ  Post #: 72
3/4/2006 15:43:54   
Sairex the Dragwolf

OOH i got another one its stupid and not connected to story writing but how can i rename a link?
O...k...

First of all, when you are typing in the message box, hit link (it is above near the bold button and the font size button). Then in the URL type the adress you want the link to go to. Then under URL name, put the name you would like to appear (like "here" or "my page")

here is typed like ---> [link= http://www.battleon.com] here [/link] (with out the spaces in-between)

< Message edited by Swallowtail -- 3/4/2006 15:47:58 >
AQ DF  Post #: 73
3/4/2006 15:58:03   
y2k

Im bored.
...Check out the forums. I'm not good with helping out bored people ;P

< Message edited by Swallowtail -- 3/4/2006 23:48:53 >
AQ  Post #: 74
3/4/2006 16:23:00   
Dark_Splinter
Banned

hello
Hi there ^_^

do you like My Chemical Romance?
Yeah, they're pretty good!

or what about Stevie Ray Voughan
He's pretty good too.

you said you remember dookie more than american idiot, so are you reverse old?
No... I'm just old old.

do you wuv twig or like zorbak?
I like Zorbak mor than I wuv Twig

ok say which one
Which one.

knick or knack?
Knick

zing or zang?
ziiiiiing!

two, to, or too?
Too

neither or niether?
Neither

do you like pie
Yes!

ok thats it
Thanks for stopping by

< Message edited by Swallowtail -- 3/5/2006 0:07:53 >
AQ  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Meet the Mods Archives >> RE: =AQ= Meet the ArchKnights: Swallowtail (Aroundish)
Page 3 of 4<1234>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition