Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Town Bugs - read the topic rules BEFORE posting

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Town Bugs - read the topic rules BEFORE posting
Page 6 of 11«<45678>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/1/2008 17:08:56   
Charlarog

In Destroyed granemor, lucretia's tent, when you click on here, the speech bubble dissapears veeeeery quickly.
DF  Post #: 126
3/2/2008 16:42:05   
ZiouxM

PROBLEM: after collecting all items for imp quest, the list checks off snayl and carrot but will not put check in seed spitter leaf box. I've logged out, cleared cache, tried in IE and FF, rendered the entire seed spitting plant nation naked, lied to the imp, tried it as guest and then later as Guardian. None of these actions corrected the problem.

After hours of reading rules and different forums and countless useless searches using various search terms all in an effort to make sure my problem hasn't been posted/answered before, I discovered two other posts related to the same problem, the first almost 2 yrs old and the second in December of last year. Neither post has a response. (I believe this is some cause for concern since this problem was first reported over 20 months ago and it's still occurring although it's possible the problem may be with my computer or ISP.)

6/2/2006 18:03:53
Metroidhunter
Yeah... I think this is a bug, but I keep getting the Seed spitters leaf... and it won't let me finish the quest.. I have all the other things but it just won't put a check up there.
This is for the quest in the attic

12/7/2007 2:28:28
Troble
When I get all the items for the Imp quest and click on him it says im missing some items

I no longer fear the wrath of =AQ= admin. After the amount of time I've spent searching, if this is posted in the wrong place causing a major disruption in the space/time continuum that's just tough. Who's going to pay for the doctor's visit to treat the permanent twitch that developed in my left eyelid?? I've wasted over 4 hours of precious time I could have spent in my eternal search for Z-tokens.

I would appreciate a response, either by post or email. I leave you with this thought for the day. You never know who you're dealing with in forums such as this... I could be a young, testosterone enraged 15 yr old or a 55 yr old menopausal grandmother. Soooo...... do ya feel lucky? Well, do ya??
AQ  Post #: 127
3/3/2008 22:24:06   
jimbob45885

The bug is if you go to Granemor from Lolosia it appears to be undamaged.
AQ  Post #: 128
3/6/2008 6:51:20   
AL Capwn

Ballyhoo

wont save my money from when i do her thing

< Message edited by Chii -- 3/6/2008 16:24:17 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 129
3/20/2008 11:19:35   
Entroseth

I am not sure whether this is a bug, a joke, or whether I'm just missing something, but when you play the epic quest and go to big trouble in graenmor, after you finish everything until you get to where you search for Dewlok, it says "maybe dewlok is behind a door, in the haunted house, under the road, etc." but nothing ever happens. I click on it, i run my mouse over it. nothing. ever.

DF  Post #: 130
3/27/2008 0:08:17   
Citizen25

In ballyoo is the worst

i have been running aq for about a year now with no issues now from the time i log in i am constantly being asked if i want to navigate form the page regardless of me asking it too and often i haven't even touched my comp before another shows up it dose not matter if i say yes or no i stay at the same page and within secs another pops up the worst was 50+ in a row i couldn't click them off fast enough all a 1/4 sec apart

i have tried
gardin sev and reg sev
reinstalling firefox
flash player
shock wave
Firefox
win vista 64 ult
Post #: 131
3/27/2008 6:21:52   
Laith

Citizen25: I´m not quite sure what you mean, but maybe you should run some antivirus/-adware software.
AQ  Post #: 132
3/27/2008 23:46:17   
Citizen25

login to aq then deliberately try to go to a different page (in same tab) it will give you the same error message only when i am getting in ballyhoo i have it constantly with out trying to go to a different page
as for a virus/ spy ware/ addware i run a scan every day
Post #: 133
3/28/2008 6:09:26   
Laith

Entroseth: Well, he _is_ somewhere. Taken from the guide

quote:

(You now search for Dewlok. There are several locations you can click, and he is always located in one designated area. It's a spoiler to tell though. But keep your chin up, and don't give up hope.)

Citizen25: I´m running FF 2.0.0.13 and don´t have that issue, maybe you´re running a beta version, or some plugin? Does using another browser produce the same problem?
AQ  Post #: 134
4/1/2008 20:54:57   
danny the protector

in the event of april fool 08 i enter the inn and i enter the last room at the right! and i never exit
AQ  Post #: 135
4/4/2008 21:17:32   
Doodmeister

.:Sorry if this is in wrong post, but i dont know where else to put house bugs:.

It says on the encyclopedia that in the log cabin it refills visitor's potions to 5. When I go into a log cabin, and I click the potions (I have only 1 health and 1 mana), it says I have too many potions to be refilled.

Duplicated. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 5/14/2008 16:45:51 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 136
4/6/2008 7:27:04   
exgsuntzu

Ballyhoo pinball with chipmunks is very buggy

that happens quit alot notice ball stuck on upper right corner
AQ  Post #: 137
4/23/2008 8:47:35   
ayyo

links to pis only.

When i go to granemor on a travel pass, my comp freezes and it stays pitch black forever. i dunno whether this is a problem with my comp or the town.
Post #: 138
4/27/2008 19:26:55   
Angelique
Duchess of DOOM

The trophy room on Paxia is not loading at all. I have to restart the game when I go there.
AQ DF  Post #: 139
4/30/2008 22:16:08   
NightMare

quote:

ORIGINAL: jimbob45885

The bug is if you go to Granemor from Lolosia it appears to be undamaged.

I've noticed this too. It seems the original data for the town was partially kept along with the Lolosia link. I say partially because clicking on Lucretia's potion shop takes you to her tent in damaged Granemor. I can't imagine this bug being at all hard to fix.
(Using the latest stable versions of both flash player and firefox)
AQ  Post #: 140
5/5/2008 16:53:26   
pompomking9.0

im not shur what happend but i was it baliho and i faced a frogzard then again and again and it put me is like the town and other places and they keep coming and im not pressing a butin but it is atking me and i am 2

Reported. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 5/14/2008 16:47:24 >
AQ  Post #: 141
5/14/2008 10:54:34   
Montel

I just left ballyhoo after viewing a video i went into a constant flow of battles with a frogzard lv0 and could not attack, the menu would come up but i wont be able to choose. my pet could attack though.
When i logged out it worked fine though.

Reported. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 5/14/2008 16:47:45 >
AQ  Post #: 142
5/14/2008 18:22:55   
  Captain Rhubarb
Deuteranope

We need to find out which advertisement you were viewing right before things started to go strange.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 143
5/15/2008 16:45:30   
flamingknight11

I don't know if this goes here but anyways, when i did ballyhoo, everything was normal untill the screen after the AD. It only shows 1/4 of the screen(the top left hand corner). I can't get out of here without logging off. This glich happened to me more than once. It however does not always happens.

Which ad shows right before this happens? Is there more than one ad right before it? Which screen does it fail on (that is, what *should* be showing when the bug happens, or what was the last good screen you saw/button you pressed)? ~Aelthai

Edit: happened once on the screen where u are granted the gold. (The part after the ad) The rest of the times, it happened on the screen after that.(the screen with the temp weapons and the back to town button)

< Message edited by flamingknight11 -- 5/21/2008 18:31:32 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 144
5/17/2008 12:58:36   
Fenrir of Ormengard

The bug with ballyhoo, and the frogzards, happened for me several times, always after the Travian add, after I watch the vid and click back to town it happens. I hope that helps you guys figure out what it is, it`s the strangest bug I´ve seen so far.!
AQ DF  Post #: 145
5/18/2008 10:36:19   
Shapir

I think it also goes here, i have a bug that the travel map wont open to me it will simply not load i can go anywhere in twon but if i want to travel i cant because the travel map wont open, i have this bug before the martial artist class cam out and still hasnt gone away after i relogin, what should i do ?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 146
5/21/2008 16:42:40   
Sneevil Slayer

when i go to ballyhoo with my level 67 character, i only get 650 gold.i've been getting that since level 65
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 147
5/26/2008 8:05:07   
Tektile

The link to the Isled'Oriens is down, so I guess i'll post it here :s
When you go out the toilet thing in the engine room and end upstairs in Yulgars in, you have to go downstairs and up again to get into the attic. > The ladders arent there if you get there from Isled'Oriens :p

~ Mr.Chris ;D
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 148
6/7/2008 15:05:42   
MMBMC
Banned Multi

Like legoking, I've been getting my level, -30 gold, i'm lvl 85, and I'm only getting 820 gold per view.......

AQ  Post #: 149
6/12/2008 17:07:45   
Shadowy Mist

I think this is the place to post this, but when I click the 2008 Preview button, I can see the cutscene too even though I'm an Adventurer. I'm using Firefox 2.0.0.14 and Windows XP SP2.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 150
Page:   <<   < prev  4 5 [6] 7 8   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Town Bugs - read the topic rules BEFORE posting
Page 6 of 11«<45678>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition