Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Poelala

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Pets / Guests >> Poelala
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/24/2005 9:53:41   
Kazin

Poelala

ATTACK RATE
Rate: 100%

EFFECTS
  • All Magic damage the player inflicts deals 100% Base damage, +50% per turn.
  • Magic Pets and Spells deal 102% 105% Base damage. Magic Weapons and Specials deal 125% Base damage.
  • As an attack, the multipliers are increased by 2.5% (Pets/Spells) and 12.5% (Weapons/Specials), to 107.5% & 137.5% on the first turn, 110% & 150% on the second, etc. This goes to a maximum of 120% and 200% on the sixth turn.
  • You can click on her* to see the current multipliers**.

*Hi! I'm Poelala!
    **What am I doing? I am multiplying magic base damage by for spells and pets and by for weapons and specials!

Image thanks to Crynsos. Click effect from Laith. Link from ArchMagus Orodalf.

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 2/10/2009 17:39:30 >
  • AQ  Revisions: 1 | Post #: 1
    3/15/2008 21:33:24   
      In Media Res
    FREE HUGS NERFS

Poelala

Type: Pet

Level: 0 1
    Price: N/A
    Sellback: 0 7

Element: Neutral
    Training Difficulty: 30
    0 CHA = 52% attack rate
    30 CHA = 67% attack rate
    100 CHA = 100% attack rate

EFFECT
  • Magic Normal player attacks deal 200% Random damage.
  • Magic Pets and Spells deal 102% 105% Random damage. Magic Weapons and Specials deal 125% Random damage.
  • As an attack, the multipliers are increased by 2.5% (Pets/Spells) and 12.5% (Weapons/Specials), to 107.5% & 137.5% on the first turn, 110% & 150% on the second, etc. This goes to a maximum of 120% and 200% on the sixth turn.
  • You can click on her to see the current multipliers*.

*What am I doing? I am multiplying magic random damage by for spells and pets and by for weapons and specials!

DESCRIPTION
    Poelala the Moglin.
    Poelala the Moglin (Unofficial Premium Item).

Poelala the Magical Moglin boosts the random damage of your magical attacks.

Former Image

Thanks to Legasee for the updated information and pet image. New pet image and attack rate from Janus. Update from Minion of Poelala.

< Message edited by Dragoon23 -- 6/10/2012 4:11:48 >
  • AQ  Post #: 2
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Pets / Guests >> Poelala
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2014 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition